News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Official Staff-Approved Dumpster Juice Dispenser

Started by James Gryphon, October 27, 2016, 05:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Kitsune

I don't appreciate my post being edited to support your dictatorial Dumpster Juice campaign. ;)

Eulaliaaa!

*Walks into thread, surrounded by Ninjas with Sunglasses*

Hmm, very nice. Tell you what, I'll fund your Dumpster Juice Dispenser if you support my rule over the Cellars.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 27, 2016, 04:33:03 PM
*Walks into thread, surrounded by Ninjas with Sunglasses*

Hmm, very nice. Tell you what, I'll fund your Dumpster Juice Dispenser if you support my rule over the Cellars.

What rule? Last time I checked, Ashleg won the election, not you.

* Groddil unlocks Nuclear Football cautiously.

Matthias720

Dumpster Juice is good for you! Have another mug!
Dumpster Juice may or may not be leftovers from the staff kitchen fridge, and may or may not contain lethal levels of banhammer. The remainder of this text may or may not be for the purpose of maintaining the illusion of a line of separation. Do not get Dumpster Juice wet, and never feed it after midnight. If you have any negative symptoms from drinking Dumpster Juice, cease consuming Dumpster Juice and consult your nearest Staff member. New, blue, Dumpster Juice.
All the Dumpster Juice you can drink, right here!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Eeew. That stuff is toxic. I should know, I came up with it... ;D
Freddy

Lady Amber

Yeah, I prefer soda. Dumpster juice is highly toxic and is rumored to contain grunge from the Admins' shower drain.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.