News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall in Two-Dimensions

Started by SoranMBane, April 03, 2015, 10:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: SoranMBane on July 07, 2015, 02:45:24 AM
Well, it's brown-furred rather than black, but it is indeed possible to get a pet puppy. Otherwise, I suppose you could just force a friend to dress in a black wolf dog costume.  ;D

Anyway, that mole village is pretty much finished now. Here it is:
Spoiler

I suppose I may as well just name it Moledeep, since that actually is a place from the books. The whole thing was built out of a natural cave located just east of Redwall. That purple stuff used for the doors, stairs, and some of the walls is granite, which is a new material added by 1.3.

I actually need to get to work on that as soon as teh Minecraft Server is back up. *I'm looking at you, rock.*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

CaptainRocktree

Erm.. Uh.. Erm...

*Coughs awkwardly*

Actually, The reason the server has not been up is because of the server host.. And the news isn't to good...

The most recent payment did not go through... Even though I paid for it.. It somehow didn't go through. Long story short... the server has been deleted by the are host...  :-\. That means everything is gone.. Well, not exactly everything. Just everything that has happened since we made the new server.. Were not exactly back at ground 0, More like ground 40? At least we have the original map of redwall.. But everything else.. Is erm.. gone...

Gonff and I are still committed to getting the server backup, Helping everyone out with the stuff they lost.. And adding lots of really cool new features and ways to keep the server popularity going. With special events, Castle sieges, fun minigames, and some really cool other stuff! We will also implement new ideas to keep the server always new and exciting. We will also have set "Roleplay times" for minecraft Redwall roleplaying. At the moment Gonff and I are both starting up school again so it will probably be 2-3 weeks before we can start working on the Redwall Minecraft Server 3.0? I know many of you are probably upset... And we understand this. But we promise we will try to make the new server better then the first. (Now I'm gonna go copy and paste this into the NEW redwall minecraft server thread.. Because I'm too lazy to type a specific one)

Now, for what this topic is about:

This is turning out really great Soran! I love how you made Ben and Ned! I'm considering getting Terraria on either the xBox One or PC what did you make this on? Also, Is there a price difference?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

SoranMBane

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 22, 2015, 05:46:52 AMThis is turning out really great Soran! I love how you made Ben and Ned! I'm considering getting Terraria on either the xBox One or PC what did you make this on? Also, Is there a price difference?
This is on PC (and on Steam specifically). Terraria costs $9.99 on both Steam and Good Old Games (and potentially a good bit less than that if you can catch it on sale), while on XBox One it appears to cost, uhm... *Googles* Somewhere between $14.99 and $19.99. So, yes, there's a bit of a price difference.

rrrrr

>:( I hate when this happens - always take screenshots - a lesson learned the hard way, when someone griefed my stuff just for a few precious blocks :P (actually, a whole lot of diamond on this site which was basically a worse version of Terraria - I have good experience building)
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Rusvul

@Rocktree: In future, it's definitely a good idea to save backups to your computer regularly.

Also, as for your PC/XBox question- Pc is pretty much just better than Xbox. Not only is the platform superior, the Pc version and the console version of Terraria are NOT identical, and the Pc version has more content. It isn't a graphically demanding game, if you run Minecraft alright then you should run Terraria just fine. Join the Glorious PcMasterRace! Glory to the 60FPS Revolution! *salutes*