Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 11, 2017, 04:40:57 AM
Well, it's hard to sing piano noises. Or full orchestra. If I could do that, I totally would all the time.

I've been feeling Christmasy all week! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

WHY DOES THIS TOPIC HAVE 4 PAGES. WE NEED THOSE FOR THE 1,000 PAGES TOPIC.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

He's finally lost what little sanity he had Skarzs. It is now time to mourn our Admin, for he will surely be entered into a mental hospital shortly after this fiasco. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

a crumb

They will never get him. Decades from now, our children will sing songs late into the night of the bird lion who got away. And in a little field outside Hounslow, they will still be able to hear the distant, faint wail of the legendary bird-lion who screamed the tense mid front unrounded vowel often.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on October 12, 2017, 03:38:56 AM
He's finally lost what little sanity he had Skarzs. It is now time to mourn our Admin, for he will surely be entered into a mental hospital shortly after this fiasco. ;D
He fell so. . . far.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

All grieve the loss of our Admin and friend... I have as song for you:
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.