News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Govern the European Continent

Started by Krantor the Brutal, October 21, 2017, 01:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

DelenatheWanderer

Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Ashleg

MY CALVARY IS BIGGER THAN YOURS! Doubtful.

DelenatheWanderer

Spain signs treaty with Japan and kills the Germans and the Russians.

Slowpokes! *slaps other international leaders* Wake up and smell the explosions!
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Ashleg

Spain can't conquer both the Germans and the Russains. Even with Japan.

THE RUSSAINS ARE POWERFUL.

Delthion

Spain can't conquer anyone but the Netherlands, and countries that are not civilized.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

DelenatheWanderer

Spain requests to sign a treaty also with the Russians and crush the silly Germans.

Ashleg

Nein!
Not if ve get a treaty first, ja?

Oh, Russia!!!!!!!!11111

DelenatheWanderer

Spain eats Germans for breakfast. Pass the syrup.

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on November 07, 2017, 11:40:55 PM
Spain can't conquer anyone but the Netherlands, and countries that are not civilized.

DelenatheWanderer

These German chaps are quite dry. More syrup!

Delthion

You do realize that Spain cannot fight ANY war without going completely bankrupt? They switched sides twice in the Napoleonic wars and went bankrupt with both sides. Even though they were receiving 10 million in silver from various Central American mines. So if they were to overpower the Germans, (which they never would. ;D) they would soon succumb to any foreign power that attacked them. Malta would probably be victorious against the Spanish in this era! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

DelenatheWanderer

Ashleg