News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

This is a thread for re-posting any especially funny posts in the forums - as a place people can go if they want a laugh or to enjoy life :D

For instance:

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 31, 2014, 10:14:29 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 31, 2014, 08:00:33 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 31, 2014, 07:34:04 PM
If a couple is 3, a mutual crush is only 1+1. You're missing a few key elements there.
And what elements? Skarz and Faiy seemed to work.
What elements? Most of them. For one, I'm not seeing any rubidium.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rusvul

It's not just the rubidium, either. There's no copper, tin, aluminum or zinc. How will we make keys without these key elements?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 01, 2015, 06:48:14 AM
It's not just the rubidium, either. There's no copper, tin, aluminum or zinc. How will we make keys without these key elements?

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Norham Waterpaw

"ATTEMPTING TO STRANGLE NOR THROUGH THE SCREEN" Is a quote from Wylder.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

Lol! There are heaps of funny posts in the Forum Games forum. One thread that's especially entertaining for me is "Corrupt-a-Wish" in the Popular Forum Games subforum.

Quote from: Matthias720 on March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM
Example:
Person 1: I wish I had a million dollars.

Person 2: Granted. You now have a million dollars of Monopoly money.
I wish for world peace.

Person 3: Granted, but the peace only lasts five seconds.
I wish I could fly.

I must say, Rain is really good at this game. She's funny and creative, a good mix for making funny wish corruptions.

Me: I wish I had all 100s in my classes.
Rain: Granted!  Every bit of homework you have has 100 questions, as well as every quiz and test.  You fail all 100 questions, meaning you get an F for everything you do.

Me: I wish I could speak Spanish fluently...
Rain: Granted!  However, Spanish is now a dead language, as all Spanish-speaking people have started learning other languages and have quit speaking that tongue.  You are officially the only person who can speak Spanish, and no one cares that you can.

Maudie

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on March 24, 2014, 07:58:12 PM
OK, lets try to use the MAGIC SWORD OF AWESOME DEATH without awkwardness.
*examines sword*
Oh. The MAGIC SWORD OF AWKWARD DEATH. That explains a lot.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Matthias720: How about that weather?
Taggerung_of_Redwall: Yeah, you know, it's really, like, weathery. Yeah.

Lord A: I wish, I wish, with all my heart, that some people on the forum get this reference.
Plugg: They do. All of them. But now, all everyone talks about is Dragon Tales.

DanielofRedwall: That awkward moment when there's a zombie looking for brains and it walks straight past you.

Jukka the Sling

Revive!

I think this is one of the most hilarious forum posts of all time:

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 29, 2013, 07:54:34 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on December 29, 2013, 07:49:19 PM
BadgerlordFiredrake has been on here for years. He's true, and blue.
Yeah. He's blue. Very blue. Bluer than ever before. He's so blue, you couldn't tell he was there if you shrunk him and put him inside a blue flower.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Quote from: Delthion on February 23, 2015, 03:37:37 AM
Well, it can make people feel bad, because you're so nice, it makes people want to pay you a compliment, but then they feel awkward doing that and then they feel bad because they didn't pay you a compliment and this is a very long run-on sentence.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 27, 2015, 10:49:35 PM
This is a strange experience, one I shall tell my Grandchildren when they ask:

Grandkid: *Squeaky voice* Grandma Russa, tell us more about your crazy forum adventures!

Me: Oh, all right. One more story, but after that you must go to bed.

Grandkid: *Squeaky voice* Okay.

Me: I was once shipped, it was a strange experience. The end. Now go to bed.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 28, 2015, 03:23:13 PM
Ouch, *Takes hat off head* Poor sole, we will miss him dearly. In the meantime

FIRST COME'S LOVE!

THEN COME'S MARRIAGE!

THEN COME'S THE BABy IN THE BABY CARRIAGE!

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Delthion

Yay! A post of mine is in the funny posts thread! (It was only a matter of time.) ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.