News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders Commentary

Started by Hickory, April 08, 2015, 11:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm going to wait a little longer. Maybe tonight, maybe not.

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

The whole Matt Damon thing is hilariously awkward.

Quote from: JukkaAs for kissing Matt Damon, well, he's actually my husband. (He recently divorced his previous wife without any media sources knowing.) Not many know this, though.

Mhera

OOC: I absolute agree. :) I replied because I figured I should defend why I cut you off and ignored your instructions about the car, as well as which servants deceived me regarding your instructions. I'm sorry if it bothered you, I didn't mean to do that at all.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: This basically turned into a unnecessary battle between Sky and Mhera, Plugg is still going to be kicked out from like of involvement no matter how much you incriminate each other.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

;D

(I don't even think Damon is cute...)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

OOC: Yes, I see that now that you say it. I understand I took things too far, and I'm sorry if it sucked the fun out of the game. I'll try and avoid that next time around. Again, I'm sorry guys. :-\

Delthion

That is flippin' hilarious! Jukka? With the actor who played Jason Bourne?! That is so very funny. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I've decided (with some helpful advice from Del) to let this session continue for one more day. If you post, remember: Use good judgment.

James Gryphon

As far as the whole Sky/Mhera thing, the only trouble is the timing. In the first few rounds, where there's seven or eight people or more, it's good to post once or twice. When it's down to four players or less, that's when you really get into it and start the back-and-forth battle. There's definitely a time and a place for what was happening, it just might be a bit early right now.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Agreed. Also, just a reminder: Keep it light. It's a forum game, and the most important thing is to have fun. And to be overlord of the universe.

Skyblade

OOC: No, Mhera, you're perfectly fine!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

James Gryphon

All the OOC chatter in the main topic is cluttering things up. Also, this is just me, but I'd rather y'all didn't beg the Overlord to end the round. He's played before and he knows what he's doing, and I'd say the time per round has been well within the expected norm so far. In fact, I'd say both this game and the last one are unusually fast-paced.

@Soren: Would you like for me to move OOC-only posts over here?
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Yes, thanks James. I think that would be helpful.
I would like everyone to have a chance to post. Yes, this session has gone pretty fast, but I regret ending the first one so soon. I'm going to keep it open, until there doesn't seems to be any response. But, that seems to be coming soon, so don't freak out too much.

James Gryphon

Done. All OOC-only posts after the sign-ups were completed are in here now (which means that I'm no longer shown as having created this topic, but whatever, I don't really care).
« Subject to editing »