News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dictate your adventure

Started by Ashleg, December 20, 2016, 02:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

This is a backwards CYOA, where instead of me creating scenarios and you guys telling me what to do, you post scenarios and I'll pick which way the story is going to go. ;D

Alright. I can't start it, of course...

Skyblade

I'm not going to do this, but it's a cool idea ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

There was a man named Bob, who dreamed of eating the ultimate pizza. Unfortunately, he had a problem: he was allergic to tomato sauce. So, he decided to:

Call his mother to ask her to make a pizza with no tomato sauce.
Call the pizza place and place a special order.
Make his own pizza.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

James Gryphon

After a couple of rings, she answered. After Bob placed his request, his mother replied, "Well now son, you're a grown man living in your own house and really ought to handle these things on your own. I won't always be here to do these things for you and it's important that you get used to that. Besides, there's a ladies' event to make pizza for so I don't have time right now anyway. But if it's important to you, I'll be sure to make it for Thanksgiving."

Bob heard the distinct sound of a smoke alarm in the background over the phone.

"I gotta run; be good, Bobby. Bye!"

Bob decided to:
Call the pizza place and make a special order.
Make his own pizza.
Wait until Thanksgiving.
Call the fire department.
Drive over to his parents' house.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Drive over to his parents' house.

LT Sandpaw

Jumping off of his couch Bob grabbed his keys and wallet and headed towards his apartment's landing. He lived on the eighteenth floor, and he usually took the elevator down to the parking lot. Today it seemed, he was out of luck. Sitting at the elevators was a repair technician who had just stamped a Out of order sign on the door.
The technician opened the doors to the stairs and started down, but Bob hesitated. Maybe the elevator was just squeaky, and not actually out of order. He wasn't feeling very motivated today, and the elevator would be so much easier. A cool breeze flowed in from a nearby open window, giving Bob a refreshing breath of fresh air as he considered his options.

Work up the self confidence and take the stairs
YOLO it, and take the elevator.
Tear up the out of order sign.
Jump out of the open window.
Ask the technician if the elevator is safe.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Groddil

Bob waited until the technician could no longer see him, then snatched the out of order sign from the elevator doors, went back inside his apartment, and put the sign through his paper shredder.

Work up the self confidence and take the stairs
YOLO it, and take the elevator.
Jump out of the open window.
Ask the technician if the elevator is safe.
Forget it, go back inside and have a sandwich instead.

Ashleg

James Gryphon

Bob stepped into the elevator. Were it not for the gaping hole in the floor revealing the shaft below, it would seem to be another normal day. Stepping carefully to the side the furthest away from the hole, Bob pressed the button for the lobby floor.

Going down!

Stand silently and stare at the door.
Look at the hole in the floor.
Jump up and down.
Pray.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Jump up and down.

Bob has problems.

LT Sandpaw

Deciding to work out his fat-shame for not just taking the stairs, Bob began to jump up and down causing the elevator to rattle like a Mexican jumping bean. After about two floors the entire thing shut down and the lights went out leaving Bob in semi-darkness.

PANIC!
Yell for help.
Drop down the hole in the elevator.
Start pushing random buttons on the control panel.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Drop down the hole in the elevator.

James Gryphon

Following an insane impulse, Bob decided to jump down the hole in the elevator. As can be expected, he fell straight to the bottom of the shaft and hit the ground with a terrible impact.

Lying there on the ground in the dark with countless bones broken, Bob's last thought before blacking out from the pain was, "Maybe I shouldn't have jumped down that hole in the elevator."

Die.
Fall into a coma.
Fall unconscious.
Wake up.
« Subject to editing »