News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Slagar's Significance.

Started by Conrad the Painless, February 25, 2016, 01:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Well, yes. And then eventually use his power to seal Malkariss and kill everyone inside so everything above and below was his.

But aside from thinking and bossing people around, he, in theory, wasn't going to be doing much other than conquering!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

a crumb

Would his plan be to seal the whole underground kingdom apart though? Or would we want to rule that in addition to any above kingdom? Was there actually settleable land above in those parts? I guess it's an open question if Slagar would have been more of an above ground, or below ground, ruler.

Though, come to think of it, I guess we could just ask, and he would probably tell us he doesn't enjoy being underground. I'm trying really hard to make a well joke

The Skarzs

Ha. Ha ha. HA HA HA H-*Snaps my own neck.*

Quote from: Captain Tammo on October 08, 2017, 03:37:31 AM
Well, yes. And then eventually use his power to seal Malkariss and kill everyone inside so everything above and below was his.

But aside from thinking and bossing people around, he, in theory, wasn't going to be doing much other than conquering!
Which is pretty much what most other vermin were doing.
Gabool the Wild was probably the most retired of any vermin, and even then he still did stuff.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg