News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sampetra

Started by Romsca, December 22, 2012, 06:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Sampetra was the same island as Riftgard?

Yes
5 (16.1%)
No
26 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Romsca

I was trying to figure out if Sampetra and Riftgard were the same island, only at different times and named different. What do you think?

Rainshadow

I think this would probably go in the General Discussion or the History, Legends & Myths section.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Yeah it should sorry. I meant to put it there. Hopefully a moderator will move it soon!

Romsca

Leatho Shellhound

I like how there was corsair taverns on the island.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

Yeah me too! But I asked: do you think Sampetra was the same island as Riftgard?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Romsca on December 26, 2012, 11:10:05 PM
Yeah me too! But I asked: do you think Sampetra was the same island as Riftgard?

What book is the island Riftgard again?

click the banner

Romsca

Leatho Shellhound

Ok, that is the one book I don't have.

click the banner

AxeHound

That was pointless.  :P lol.

I do not think that Sampetra and Riftgard were the same. Where did that idea come from?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Romsca

They're in the same direction on the map and they look the same. Where did that idea come from that they weren't? They could very well be. Triss was at least a couple of hundred years (or seasons) after Pearls of Lutra. Much could have changed

Captain Tammo

I think not. I see the western sea as something like the pacific, dotted with islands everywhere, some big, some small. I think each island is different, just off by a little angle with a vertex at say, Salamandastron. So what I mean is since these things are so far away, being off by one degree can result in several leagues apart far out.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Kitsune

Hmmm. I think Romsca could be right. I mean, Ublaz died, so.... the Pure Ferrets obviously weren't natives with German accents, it could be true.

EDIT: Yes, I actually edited a small spelling mistake over two years later. :P

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 08, 2013, 08:40:33 PM
Hmmm. I think Romsca could be right. I mean, Ublaz died, so.... the Pure Ferrets obviously weren't natives with German ascents, it could be true.

German ascents?

click the banner

Romsca

Ve vill find de squirrel, yar?