The Taggerung

Started by GeminyaTome, May 03, 2013, 11:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on May 11, 2013, 04:55:51 PM
I think I feel a Fanfic coming  ;) I LOVE the Taggerung and I think I might write a Fanfic about future or a past Taggerung  8)
Or you could right about the future of Deyna; He was a Taggerung, and it would be intresting to see what happened to him later...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

That would be neat! Somebody should write that.

Blazemane

Quote from: PluggFiretail on May 13, 2013, 02:25:05 AM

For what it's worth, I'm trying a story with Deyna right now. But the going is really slow...

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Blazemane on May 13, 2013, 06:06:26 PM
Quote from: PluggFiretail on May 13, 2013, 02:25:05 AM

For what it's worth, I'm trying a story with Deyna right now. But the going is really slow...
Really? What is it about, if I may ask?

Blazemane

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 13, 2013, 11:31:28 PM

I'm uh... heh... I suppose I'm still working out the kinks in that one. The basic outline is that a vermin army comes and actually manages to take over Redwall Abbey (which leaves me to wonder... how in the world are they supposed to manage that?!) during the time of Abbess Mhera's leadership, forcing the Redwallers to escape through Mossflower while evading the enemy band.

In many ways it isn't a coherent story idea yet so much as it's a collection of scenes I've thought about, characters I want to see interact with one another, and so on and so forth. Even the basic premise that I've given above might completely change and there won't be a vermin band at Redwall at all... Like I said, the going is slow.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Blazemane on May 14, 2013, 12:08:20 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 13, 2013, 11:31:28 PM

I'm uh... heh... I suppose I'm still working out the kinks in that one. The basic outline is that a vermin army comes and actually manages to take over Redwall Abbey (which leaves me to wonder... how in the world are they supposed to manage that?!) during the time of Abbess Mhera's leadership, forcing the Redwallers to escape through Mossflower while evading the enemy band.

In many ways it isn't a coherent story idea yet so much as it's a collection of scenes I've thought about, characters I want to see interact with one another, and so on and so forth. Even the basic premise that I've given above might completely change and there won't be a vermin band at Redwall at all... Like I said, the going is slow.
Still hope you wright it, cause it sounds cool!

Blazemane

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 22, 2013, 08:39:12 PM
Still hope you wright it, cause it sounds cool!

Thank you! I really am trying, but I've been busy/not using my time right/whatnot. But I've put in a lot of work into already, so I'd feel bad about giving up on it...

Shadowed One

It sounds like a neat idea! Maybe if you finish it, you could post it!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, it zoundz grand. Cannae vait tae 'ear more aboot it!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blazemane

Quote from: Shadowed One on June 11, 2013, 12:46:57 PM
It sounds like a neat idea! Maybe if you finish it, you could post it!

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 11, 2013, 04:18:13 PM
Aye, it zoundz grand. Cannae vait tae 'ear more aboot it!

I've been meaning to, slowly but surely, but I've been busy and busy and busy and... I think I'll get back to work on it right now. Thanks for the push, you two.

Mariel

So in a sense, all the warriors of Redwall are Taggerungs because their gifted in fighting.( But they aren't called that because it's a vermin title)

Shadowed One

No, it is a position, not just a title.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

The Shade

No, it is a ability, a talent, for fighting, for tracking, and for all round combat. And you get the title Taggerung if you kill a Taggerung b\c you would have to be gifted with fighting skills to do that.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

I wish that BJ had included some Taggerung in another one of his books...

The Shade

That would have been cool...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I