News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ruddaring

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 25, 2011, 09:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 17, 2012, 02:39:32 AM
Ruddaring sounds awesome as described in the book. Grath's family got killed, so I'm glad she got a happy (fairy-tale)  ending when she found Inbar.
Amen!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

I was reading the part where they decided to go and I was like yay! I'd go. I was also saying it was romantic
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skipper

I wonde what it would be like if Rdwall was built in Ruddaring, then there would be no need for an abbey warrior.

Redwallfan7

I think if he never died he could have wrote a book focused on Ruddaring
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tannsrall

There could have been so many things he could have righten about if had not died.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

Lutra

I hadn't remembered what Ruddaring was until I finished up PoL, but I do agree with other comments--its the ideal Redwall, "Garden of Eden".  Its practically impossible to attack, has secret entrances, and is self-sufficient.  Notwithstanding any viruses that attack otters, they're living in paradise with no worries. :)  Its a very sheltered, quiet life to lead.

Wonder what the otters do when they get bored there?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

I'll bet they wrestle, have sports or other types of competition (there are sports in Redwall). Read books maybe.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Ditto that. They would have to play with the children too. They should have a sports tournament.

Redwallfan7

Or maybe they put on concerts

redwallgurl

It could also be like peace island in triss
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

Na. I like Rudddaring better.

Redwallfan7

Ruddaring has to be my favorite fictional place... next to Redwall Abbey, of course.