News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cwool Sunglassers

Started by Ashleg, April 24, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Hey I'd like to buy a pair of your cwool "sunglassers"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Luftwaffles

Those are not the actions of a hero, Mr President.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

*hops up and down*
I am a hero! A HERO I say!

I...
You'd like to purchase a pair of my Cwool Sunglassers, Ashenwyte?
...'aight. That will be five gold coins.

Lady Amber

"Cwool Sunglassers?" I think I'll just stick with plain sunglasses, thank you. 8)

Ashleg

Lady Ashenwyte

Five gold coins? You can buy villages with five gold coins!

*Revs up chainaxe*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

Lady Ashenwyte

what did the friars ever do to you you monster

The Skarzs

Ha ha ha-*cough cough hack.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

THEY DIDN'T COOK WHAT I ASKED SO I COOKED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wylder Treejumper

Extra! Extra! President Assaults Friars Engaged in Respectful Civil Disobedience! Read all about it!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Russian Squirrel Attempts to Interfere with Legitimate Journalism!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Fresh from the presses! Get the new headline! Russian Squirrel Denies Evidence Indicating She Interfered with the Free Press!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington