News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

This is a thread for discussing girly stuff. 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

cool! what is your favorite brand of nail polish? i like Pure ice cause the color comes on smooth and stays on i also like sally Hanson hard as nails and O.P.I. is not bad but they are really expensive!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dotti

Pure Ice and Sally Hansen are awesome!  My mom found these bottles of nail polish at the 1 Dollar Store that are sparkly and have really really thin brushes so you can do designs on your nails!  It's so cool!  :D
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Tiria Wildlough

Wow. I always wanted designs on my nails. The only drawback is that you have to sit REALLY still.
I have these little things on paper which you soak in water. They come off when they're wet and you put them on your nails and paint them over with clear nail polish. They're AWESOME.
I don't know those brands of nail polish, but the brand of clear nail polish I use is Moss. :D
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

(Revived if girls talk about. . .whatever they talk about.)

Mad Maudie

ooh i love the design tips i love crackle also and i just got a magnetic kind where you put it on then put this magnet over top and all the magnetic thins to to it and it leaves 3d waves on your nail it is epic!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

Awesome! What about makeup? Anybody wear makeup? I do, but usually just coverup and eyeliner. I want to learn how to do smokey eyes, though. But I usually only do eyeshadow if I'm going to a birthday party or family thing. I like experimenting with makeup, it's quite fun.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Griffen

QuoteI like experimenting with makeup, it's quite fun.

no way, gurlfreend!!  ;)  ;D  :o bahahaha

MatthiasMan

Psst. Griffen, it says on your profile your a boy. ? (If you are wondering why I'm posting, it's because I like to read topics, all topics.)

Redwallfan7

I don't really paint my nails, but I love shopping, trying on different outfits (like skirts) is really fun :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Ha, that's what I HATE. I love shopping for accessories, (Sunglasses, purses, jewelry, etc,) though. Especially hats!  ;D ;D ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on July 05, 2012, 04:04:34 AM
Ha, that's what I HATE. I love shopping for accessories, (Sunglasses, purses, jewelry, etc,) though. Especially hats!  ;D ;D ;D
what kinds of hats?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I'm a girl and I hate most things mentioned on here, nailpolish, shopping, skirts, making my hair look neat...

Griffen

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 05, 2012, 04:28:01 AM
I'm a girl and I hate most things mentioned on here, nailpolish, shopping, skirts, making my hair look neat...

i love tom-boys!!!!  ;)
PS: im a guy, not to make anything weird haha

Tiria Wildlough

I have some lipgloss that tastes nice. Not nice enough to just eat, but it doesn't taste awful if you get some in your mouth.
I'm not a hipster.