News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

*cuts of shirt sleeves*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

It amuses me that in the girly thread people actually talk about their interests, whereas this one seems to have just turned into a comedy thread.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 25, 2017, 11:59:29 PM
It amuses me that in the girly thread people actually talk about their interests, whereas this one seems to have just turned into a comedy thread.
Men are much simpler, I suppose. :P They have ego and testosterone, and we don't talk. :P :P

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 25, 2017, 10:56:04 PM
*cuts of shirt sleeves*
What are you going to do with those pieces of shirt sleeves?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 26, 2017, 01:23:28 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 25, 2017, 11:59:29 PM
Men are much simpler, I suppose. :P They have ego and testosterone, and we don't talk. :P :P

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 25, 2017, 10:56:04 PM
*cuts of shirt sleeves*
What are you going to do with those pieces of shirt sleeves?
Eat them for dinner along with a rack of ribs

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ashleg

Eat them, blindfolded and hands tied behind your back while juggling working chainsaws with your kneepads.

The Skarzs

Sooo. . . at work today I was picking at a piece of welding wire on a gate I was making, and it turned out to be very hot still. So hot, in fact, it burned straight through my glove and INTO my thumb, cauterizing the wound on its way in, and then the tip broke off inside.
Feels fantastic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

*Hugs Skarzs* I hope you're okay!  :-\

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 26, 2017, 06:11:15 AM
Sooo. . . at work today I was picking at a piece of welding wire on a gate I was making, and it turned out to be very hot still. So hot, in fact, it burned straight through my glove and INTO my thumb, cauterizing the wound on its way in, and then the tip broke off inside.
Feels fantastic.

The extraction must have been painful. At least it didn't get infected, though.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

*shudders*  That sounds horrible.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien