News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

@Maudie  Wait, you actually know one of them in real life?!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

Which girl?  The left or right?

This is crazy. XD  What are the odds?  It's a somewhat popular pic on Pinterest and Tumblr.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

The one Hayley Atwell is grabbing.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

Maudie

Yeah, it is pretty crazy! xD

Lady Amber

Maudie

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Wait, wait, wait. There's a chicken in Moana?! Now I gotta see this movie.

The Skarzs

That chicken of. . . less than below-average intelligence.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I'M SORRY IF THIS IS OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE BUT

On another note, I also made a Silmarillion thing.

I didn't invent the phrase "trash Elves" - I saw it as part of someone's Pinterest board title and had to use it.  and I thought I saw it more places than just that but now I can't find any? and now I'm panicking slightly because did I commit lowkey plagiarism of that person's board title? "trash" is a pretty common fandom adjective... but ugghh I'm still worrying

The Skarzs

"Elves that arem't perfect in every way" is a bit long, though.

Also, the Mormon one is hilarious. . . sorry Maudie and Wylder, but if you makes you feel any better you made me laugh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 14, 2017, 10:26:54 PM
That chicken of. . . less than below-average intelligence.

. . . . Never mind, that just makes me sad now. :P

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 14, 2017, 11:22:22 PM
I didn't invent the phrase "trash Elves" - I saw it as part of someone's Pinterest board title and had to use it.  and I thought I saw it more places than just that but now I can't find any? and now I'm panicking slightly because did I commit lowkey plagiarism of that person's board title? "trash" is a pretty common fandom adjective... but ugghh I'm still worrying

I'm sure you're fine. But if you disappear, we'll know what happened. :P

Maudie