News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RPG

Started by Delthion, December 15, 2013, 03:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this a good idea.

Yes
9 (64.3%)
No
1 (7.1%)
Not sure
1 (7.1%)
With work
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Cornflower MM

Hang on, it's a-comin'! Yup, I remember seeing your user when you first joined. Good grief, I feel old here.

Delthion

:D :D Yeah, there are a surprisingly few amount of users that are still active that joined before I did.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Yeah, You are kinda a newbie since you've only been really active recently.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

That is most certainly true!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

CaptainRocktree

Ooo, I like this idea! Sadly I don't think anyone is gonna put the time and effort into creating this  :-\.

On a happier note I could make something on Minecraft like this using Cmd blocks and such! I could then put it up for ADV map download!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rusvul

/give @a[score_Warrior_min=1, score_Woodlander_1, score_Morality_1] minecraft:martin_sword 1

Error: item not found

:P

CaptainRocktree

It could be a Diamond sword but with the right texture pack it could look like Martins!

EDIT: Check out this sword, It looks pretty much like Martins! http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/5912169854009344/sword-of-gryffindor
J.R.R Tolkien

Izeroth

An iron sword, with ridiculous strength and un breaking, could work for Martins.

Rusvul

/summon Rat ~ ~4 ~

Error: Invalid UUID

/effect @a[score_Haunted_by_Martin_1] martinghost 1 1 1

Error: Effect not found

I like commands. Not sure I got the effect command right, though, it's been a while.

CaptainRocktree

They seem right to me!, I'm kinda a commands nerd myself :P! But I could design a Texture pack with the right textures to make it look like Foxes,Rats,Adders etc.!
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

Going back to the first post of my being a forumite...my how the years pass! ;D ;D

Delthion

Alright, so this is the very first post that I ever made in the forums. How is it all you people who bemoan their own first actions? ;D

The Skarzs

And you don't? 8) (Because I don't.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I don't really, the only thing that I regret was adding the "This site" at the very last moment. ;D

The Skarzs

Yep. . . Edited your first post.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.