News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Freddy.

Started by Jukka the Sling, September 27, 2014, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Hmm, but humans are creatures. So that does not have the desired effect.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Okay, so, has Freddy been squashed or not? Skarzs says he squashed him, but Russa says otherwise.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

It would seem that we are at an impasse. Both sides refuse to accept each other's explanations.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

FREDDY IS ALIVE!!!!! Skarzs got the wrong froad!!!!
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy is delighted that four people are on his side.
Freddy

Delthion

NO FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MUST QUENCH THE FIRE IF LIFE FROM HIS VEINS!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russa Nodrey

Yay! Another supporter!!! Freddy will live!
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm a zupporter for loife, zae- Protect ze Froad!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.