News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Wylder Treejumper

Dang, I haven't seen this many guests since... Well, since this forum was up last!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

A Guest is posting!
QuoteGuest   05:13:00 PM Posting in MatthiasMan's Next Generation Artwork!!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote68 Guests, 5 Users (1 Hidden)

*internal screaming*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

*Externally screaming internally.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

I was lucky enough to take a quick picture of a Guest.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

It bears a strange resemblance to a chili pepper.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Hrmm... Maybe the guests are demented chilli peppers...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

I always imagined them as kind of spindly, hunched, black things with no face, with feelings of neglect and despair emanating from them, menacing but silent, the things that stalk you almost innocently, but the intent to kill can almost be heard.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

I imagine them as derpy chili peppers.

Delthion

I imagine them as the void, they are as numberless and as vast as the void. Which is held back by the activity of the faithful few.