News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

*squeeeee*  omg i luv this lik so muuuuch~

btw did enny1 see the maze runnner?????  lol all da boyz are totes hawt~
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Omg lol the maze itself was haaaawt!~~~

because it's summer, like, lol ikr

Jukka the Sling

TOTallyyyy~!

the maze was totes amazeing lolz get it
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

loooooolllllllllll sooooo funny!
how about justiiiiiin bebebeirrr liek omygosh!!!!!!1

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Amber

ikr??? its soooo random I luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!! <3

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

hoo wants 2 go get ovrprized froyos?!?!?!? lol

#perfidea #imlactosintolerint #hapines
Freddy

Ashleg

#TOTESYEAH !!!

Wait no we should do DIY froyos!!!1!!1!

Lady Amber

lolz totes! com on ovr too my hous adn well al mak froyos!!!!!1!!! aftar dat we can gO TO TEH 1D CONSERT!!!! i got tikets 4 us al!!!!!!!11!!1!!!1!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#1D #froyo #friends4ever #1Disbae

Cornflower MM

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wylder Treejumper

I defy your text-speaking!

Sharp sign sodon'tneedthis ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ashleg

OMG you guys,
Quote from: Lady Amber on April 28, 2017, 04:03:19 AM
lolz totes! com on ovr too my hous adn well al mak froyos!!!!!1!!! aftar dat we can gO TO TEH 1D CONSERT!!!! i got tikets 4 us al!!!!!!!11!!1!!!1!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#1D #froyo #friends4ever #1Disbae

Amber's plan is soooooooo good! lol!
#meetuthere !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Russa Nodrey

Freddy