News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Hmm. Instead of saying things about people, i guess I will just describe them with words that start with the same letter.

Ashleg = Awesome, amazing, alot liked, always kind.

Banya = You know, I can't think of a nice word with a B in it that is nice except for beautiful and that might be a little awkward :P Either way, you are a great member and have added alot to the forum!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Amber

Ashleg and Banya, you're both awesome members who are great to be around! This place wouldn't be the same without you. :)

Skyblade

Banya, you have said many considerate things. Whether it's to encourage other members or extol their creative works, you are willing to give a helping hand. The things you've said to me have meant more than you may think. Thank you for everything, and stay strong.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

Banya, you are a special and wonderful person. You have been there for me when I needed help, you have given me encouragement when I was down. You just have been so kind to me, which I can appreciate on many, many levels. Thank you for being who you are, and changing this forum for the better.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Bluesy's day.

Blue, you are fun, sweet, kind, and a joy to be around. You really make a difference to the forum. :) May the BWAS live on! (Remember?)

Tam and Martin

Blue - Blessed. (Shoudl've used that one for Banya). You are a great member!

Banya

Blue - busy :D
You're someone I'd love to get to know better, because I've enjoyed the conversations we've had.  Interesting, clever, and joyful, you are clearly beloved.  And I can say beautiful, because we have a good idea of how you look.

Tam and Martin

Lol. How do you know how she looks?

Lord Daskar

That Visualizing each other thing I'd assume.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Tam and Martin

Oh . . . Okay. Got it. I'm gona go look for a pic now.

Skyblade

Blue, thank you for your kind words. You're weird in a cool way. I hope you can be around more often.

Cornflower MM

Tammeo's day now. (Captain Tammo, to clarify.)

Tammeo, you are kind, passionate, and sweet. You're brought so much to our fanfiction board, and that's amazing. *Hugs* Thanks for being you no matter what!

Jukka the Sling

Blue, you are such a fun and positive member.  I really like having you here. :)  Thanks.

Tammo, you are a very dedicated member who's always nice and has helped revive interest in the Fan Works section, both here and on the old forum.  Thank you.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Tammo, you are a friendly member who's done a lot for the Fanfiction board. So, thank you. You make a good moderator.

Mhera

(Nice idea, Del :) )

Tammo, you've got a genuine enthusiasm for Redwall, and it really shows in everything you do here, especially in the fan works. Thank you for all the effort you've put into the forum(s)!