News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Del and Rosie's Wedding

Started by Rosie Willowwater, September 06, 2016, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where should they go on their honeymoon?

South of France
Prussia
Far over the misty mountains
Paris

Delthion

Gonff will never stop obsessing about this ship because he is terrified of what you will do to him when you two are shipped. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Oh, I was a peaceful lil' Rosie 'till you came back.  ;D

Delthion

Really? To believe this I require evidence.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Because have we ever known Rosie to be peaceful? She almost was when she first joined and I irritated her by marrying her and Gonff almost instantly but still...

Rosie Willowwater

Just look at all of my nice posts since November. Do you believe me now? ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on May 04, 2017, 02:17:25 AM
Because have we ever known Rosie to be peaceful?
Yes. Slightly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on May 04, 2017, 02:17:25 AM
Because have we ever known Rosie to be peaceful? She almost was when she first joined and I irritated her by marrying her and Gonff almost instantly but still...

I'm telling you, it is the Harley Quinn effect with you and her Del... Doens't mean Delsie is the one ship which will sail forever, never having the thought of sinking of anything of the like.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

She must undergo intense psychiatric evaluation...SKARZS! WE NEED YOU HERE!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on May 04, 2017, 05:14:05 AM

Oh yippee, now Roise is gonna be Trollified. Such a great thing I ship, isn't it?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

SKARZS!! GONFF NEEDS TO UNDERGO THIS EVALUATION AS WELL! ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 04, 2017, 05:17:13 AM
Quote from: Delthion on May 04, 2017, 05:14:05 AM

Oh yippee, now Roise is gonna be Trollified. Such a great thing I ship, isn't it?
U wot?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

The Skarzs

I know. I'm trying to understand what Gonff meant by that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.