News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

McDelthion's

Started by Groddil, March 21, 2017, 03:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

I'm doing fine, thanks. ;D You?

Freddy

Delthion

I am doing well! Now, would you like your Skarzs battered or baked?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Neither, you freak!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

What was that? Baked? Of course!

* Delthion shaves flesh from Skarzs and bakes it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 03, 2017, 02:46:41 PM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 03, 2017, 03:08:36 AM
Ah, cannibalism. That may be one way he could escape our confines.

*Shouts down Del's throat*

Rosie, see anyone old members down there that Del took with him? Or ships? He has to keep them somewhere.

No, it just smells like cake in here. Wait... is this a slip of paper with DELSIE on it? I finally have my evidence.

Oh Gonff, can you help me out? I've gotten past the phase where I wanted to see Del's innards. Wasn't that an odd time.

Huh, didn't realize digested human flesh smelled of cake. Interesting. Oh, and is it true! Delsie evidence! Oh, we gotta get bunches of wedding topics on this rolling pronto!

Oh, and yes, quite an odd time indeed. Guess it comes with Del and leaves with it.

*Reaches down and grabs Rosie*

There y'go. Oh and Del, bake me up a couple pieces of Skarzs as well if you don't mind. Sounds tasty.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Would you prefer white or dark meat?

Gonff the Mousethief

White for now, but dark is always an option for later.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Good choice sir!

*Removes pieces from Skarzs and begins baking them.*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I am sure you do my good troll, I am sure you do. ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 04, 2017, 05:03:08 AM
I hate you all.

Don't be such a downer Skarzs. Here, just wait a bit and you can have some of my Skarzs Skin. I bet that will cheer you up.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

That is the ultimate form of cannibalism! ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Well I guess more the merrier then (regarding cannibalism of course).
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Ah but Gonff! In this case it is quality, not quantity! ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on May 04, 2017, 05:09:12 AM
Ah but Gonff! In this case it is quality, not quantity! ;D

Ah, I see. So, more taste and flavor, springs of spice and splendor the better, yes?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.