News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Personality types

Started by Tannsrall, September 19, 2012, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

I got ISTP

Your first preference is toward introversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with your rich inner world. You tend to be reflective and contemplative. You likely prefer to have a few close friends instead of many acquaintances.

Your second preference is for sensation. Sensors are pragmatic, precise people who are very detail oriented. Instead of looking at the big picture first, Sensors concentrate on specifics. They highly value experience and often have an excellent memory.

Your third preference is for thinking. Thinkers prefer to remain objective, concentrating more on facts than subjective factors in a situation. Thinking types are usually very analytical and logical thinking comes easily for them.

Your fourth preference is for perceiving. Perceivers are flexible and spontaneous, working in spurts of energy instead of pursuing strict deadlines. You often wait to make decisions in order to take in new information.

DanielofRedwall

I was thinking of creating such a topic, but found this in the search. There you go. :)

I am an INFP, which is a description that matches me almost perfectly in my opinion. :)

Another interesting and related study is the Multiple Intelligence Theory, where my strengths are verbal/linguistic, intrapersonal, musical and naturalistic.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tam and Martin

ESTJ

Your first preference is toward extroversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with other people. Other people are often energized by your presence as well, and you're usually seen as a 'people person'. You likely have a knack for persuading others.

Your second preference is for sensation. Sensors are pragmatic, precise people who are very detail oriented. Instead of looking at the big picture first, Sensors concentrate on specifics. They highly value experience and often have an excellent memory.

Your third preference is for thinking. Thinkers prefer to remain objective, concentrating more on facts than subjective factors in a situation. Thinking types are usually very analytical and logical thinking comes easily for them.

Your fourth preference is for judging. Judgers are structured and organized, preferring an orderly environment over disorganization. They are decisive planners who like bringing closure to projects. Judgers often feel comfortable with deadlines and can easily work within them.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BadgerLordFiredrake

ENTJ, hands down, with slightly different answers every time.  Perfect for me.
baby turtle forever

Rusvul

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on September 19, 2012, 04:31:51 AM
If you really want to take a personality test and have it be instructive and as scientific-based as they come, I'd recommend the Keirsey Four temperate test, the most widely used and professional.
On the one you mentioned, Tagg, I got

ENFP
ENTP

Your first preference is toward extroversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with other people. Other people are often energized by your presence as well, and you're usually seen as a 'people person'. You likely have a knack for persuading others.

Your second preference is for intuition. Intuitives are interested in the more abstract side of life, concentrating less on specific details and more about meaning and patterns. Intuitives are naturally oriented toward concepts and can often make connections between complex sets of facts.

Your fourth preference is for perceiving. Perceivers are flexible and spontaneous, working in spurts of energy instead of pursuing strict deadlines. You often wait to make decisions in order to take in new information.
[close]

And on the one on the first post, I got
ENTP
Based on your answers, your personality type is most likely:
ENTP

Your second preference is for intuition. Intuitives are interested in the more abstract side of life, concentrating less on specific details and more about meaning and patterns. Intuitives are naturally oriented toward concepts and can often make connections between complex sets of facts.

[close]

I really contradict myself. I'm a logical thinker, but I'm compassionate and emotional. I'm like if you took a Vulcan and removed all of his emotion blocking. Sort of like Spock. Except not. And my ears aren't pointy. But I wish they were.... Meh, that's irrelevant.

Russano the Wise

I got ISTJ and it fits me fairly well.

Your first preference is toward introversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with your rich inner world. You tend to be reflective and contemplative. You likely prefer to have a few close friends instead of many acquaintances.

Your fourth preference is for judging. Judgers are structured and organized, preferring an orderly environment over disorganization. They are decisive planners who like bringing closure to projects. Judgers often feel comfortable with deadlines and can easily work within them.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Maudie

ENTP

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BadgerLordFiredrake

Here's a more accurate one for those that feel like it:  http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

It's the one I originally took.

E:  Extrovert
N:  iNtuitive
T:  Thinker
J:  Judgemental

Yup, me.
baby turtle forever

Ferrousferret

I've done this before. I'm usually ending up with INTP.

Lily

ISFJ
-You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
-You have strong preference of Sensing over Intuition (88%)
-You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
-You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Haha, I scored 100% on introversion. I also got ISFJ on the Keirsey test, so I guess that's me.

Ungatt Trunn

I did the test, and it described me perfectly! It says that I'm an ESTJ. here's what it said in full:

Based on your answers, your personality type is most likely:
ESTJ

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Wow, Ungatt. Aside from the introversion, you had pretty much all of the opposites as me.