News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Roleplaying Questions

Started by Rose of Noonvale, July 01, 2011, 06:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Taggerung_of_Redwall

If you want to start one, you can create a thread for it.
Come up with a plot and then wait for a few people to sign up some charries.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Ceteruler

How often do people come here? I mean, I get here when I get the chance, but I've waited for a while and I stilll haven't been able to join an RP.... (Sky Warriors)

Taggerung_of_Redwall

You don't need to ask the same question to two different topics. You'll be seen just fine with one, and for certain that way you won't waste anyone's time.

Have you went and asked to join the roleplay? If so, you should get a response fairly soon.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Ceteruler

Sorry. I didnt notice that there was a forum directly for questions until i had posted in the other one.

mattimouse20

what do you do with different characters in the story? do you control them yourself or just wait for someone else to join and control them?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Mad Maudie

Well normally you have a signup page where you tell them the storyline and they put down a made up or real character and tell you about them you let them join and they do it with you if you wanted to do it yourself basically Write the story then you do it in Redwall fan fiction
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

We only use made-up ones though. ;) But if you want to make a RP where people use canon characters, that's fine.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Muse

I could write the story of a finished rp. It'd be fun!
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

mattimouse20

just in general,if we create a story and want to rewrite a particular scene we don't like, is that okay?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Tiria Wildlough

I suppose if the RP masters wants, the RPers can do a scene over again.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

BrookSkimmer

Sure, you can redo a scene. It's easiest if it's just to change a post you wrote. You can always click the modify button and change what you wrote. As far as doing a lot of posts over, you can just ask the other RPers in the story to jump back and re-write as you go.

DeathRage

I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Ceteruler

you can join any RP in it's OOC/sign up/discussion page. It will say it is said page in the title.