Mountain of the Fire Lizard, Continued

Started by Groddil, August 17, 2016, 05:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

"Hmph. FINE! But I'm gettin' sick o' fish an' seagulls. Been eatin' the some things fer too long."

<|X|>

Marshalpaw was slowly letting the rope down to Snipper, but was now starting to run out. He called down to the younger hare, his voice muffled due to the large gap.
"Yell down. Ask fer more rope!"

Ashleg

OOC-
Psst Groddil mind giving me a refresher on what the plot's supposed to be?
IC-
"Soon enough, Stabby, we'll have all the food we could ever wish for." Yakkpar watched as some of the other pirates got out of their rowboats and then turned away, striding past the dead hare.
"C'mon, mates."

--

"Could I have s'more rope?" Snipper called.

Groddil

OOC: Pirates want mountain. Hares don't want pirates to get mountain. Snipper find Guosim. Guosim help hares.

BIC:

Stripepaw was down below. He called up to Snipper.
"Rope coming up!"
Moments later, an arrow with a rope tied to it whizzed upwards, embedding itself in the rock. The general, peering down, shouted his orders down at Snipper.
"Okay, Snipper. Untie th' new rope from th' arrow an' loop it through yer belt. Then tie one end o' the new rope to th' end o' the old rope."

Fatch of Southsward

Cheesetail shook his head in horror. He didn't know how he was ever going to get some sleep on guard duty with this disgusting image to deal with.

He hung back a little and joined up with his friend Muttonblud - another guard. They routinely took naps while on duty together. It was simple matter of sleeping in turns, and waking the other when a high ranking vermin walked by. The two were not overly fond of Stabby, especially now.

"Ey there Muttonblud. j'See what that maniac tried to make me carry? See ow 'he just tore it out like that? Creature o' that sort needs to be a bit farther unner the waves, If'n yore takin' my meanin'."

Muttonblud nodded: "Ohhh, Aye mate. It'd be 'ard to sleep knowin' such a monster was around. Be doin' the crew a charity service, we would."

"Right mate. I say firs' good chance we get, we knocks 'is block off, an' slips him inta the water. Nice and quiet - like."

"I likes the sounda that matey. Mightn't fit me knife 'twixt some o' his lungs, eh? An' make him carry the nasty thing when we sends 'im on 'is way."

The two often muttered darkly as though they had courage and ambition. Seeing as they possessed neither, it was likely Stabby would live a long and prosperous life.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

OOC: Timeskip. Marshalpaw and Snipper have met up with Stripepaw and Io. Meanwhile, let's have the pirates start to head up towards the mountain, maybe kill off a sentry or two.

BIC:

Stripepaw stared inquisitively at Snipper and Marshalpaw.
"And what, I ask, are the two of you doing here? Snipper, why didn't you just go out the front gates?"