News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

You forgot to say a new food.

Dandelion jelly
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

martins#1fan

Yuck,
Fried Chicken!!
My favorite!!
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Only if it's covered with cream!

Boiled nettle soup.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yum.

Tapioca Pudding.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Yum.
Deep-fried Mars bars.  :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Don't know, so Yuck.

Chocolate chip cookies.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

DanielofRedwall

Yuck, not a big bread person, except for when it's toast or a toasted sandwich.

Sausages.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Yum.

Otter Rockcreams.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yuck.

A tennis racket.

Captain Tammo

Can't say I've tried that... Yuck!
Elephant juice  :D (yes there's such thing)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Not tried it yet, so yum.

A salad bowl. (Not that salad but the bowl.)

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.