Duel: Ashleg VS Cornflower (OOC and Plotting)

Started by Ashleg, August 02, 2017, 12:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

So, matey, @Cornflower MM ...How are we gonna do this thing?

FORM:
Spoiler
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality (a few traits, unless you want to go deeper):
Other:
[close]

Make a new character or use an existing one of your own creation...I don't care. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, either.

ASHLEG'S (MY) SUPERB CHARACTER:
Spoiler
Name: Stellan Damu
Species: Pine Marten
Appearance: Stellan is a pirate captain that is skinny and relatively tall, and he has brown fur with a cream-colored underbelly like most of his species. He has blue eyes and two sharp, golden fangs, hence the name of his ship (The Goldenfangs).
Despite looking a tad weak, once he shows his teeth the opposing animal usually finds him quite intimidating.
Stellan Damu wears a long, blue tunic brimmed in gold, and sometimes a captain's hat. He also dons three earrings on his right ear, each of a slightly different color (not to mention that he's got three golden bracelets on his left wrist, which always tend to fall off.) He fights with a cutlass, but his fake fangs also count as a weapon.
Personality (a few traits, unless you want to go deeper): Stellan's very easy to irritate, sadistic, and isn't very kind to his crew, not that that was expected.
He really enjoys messing with Woodlanders.
Other: My first character on this forum is back at it again! Whoop!
[close]

Cornflower MM

Pssshhhh. Who told you that, eh? I'll get mine up later.

Ashleg

Who told me what?

EDIT:
So, over Discord we agreed that they would be on Stellan's ship and your character is a hostage that mouths off. Roight? Confirm it? Thankee.

Cornflower MM

Consider that confirmed. ;)

Name:Bentley Brushscut
Species:Hare
Weapons: A saber, and a dagger.
Appearance: About average height for a hare, maybe slightly on the taller side. Wears the red uniform of the Long Patrol, his jacket decorated with medals. Has a chunk missing from his left ear.
Personality (a few traits, unless you want to go deeper): A smartmouth, likes to be always correct and loves debating. . . Loves dueling more, though.
Other:

Ashleg