Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Scott McLamok

Unimaginative I need a galloper name
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Wylder Treejumper

Eh? A regular NPC? Since side NPCs tend to come up once and be discarded, just make up a random name for a galloper and play him. Leowick Hartsfold III is sufficiently harelike, if you need inspiration. Probably goes by Leo to most other hares.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Unimaginative

Yeah, that's typically what's done. Feel free to just make and use NPCs as you need for any Roleplay that I'm running.  :)

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

HoltLutra

Name: Josy Broadrudder
Species: Otter
Affiliation (Ehedetor or Doboslav): Doboslav
Reason for Affiliation: She is affiliated with Doboslav because she believes that he has always treated the her otter tribe and the woodland creatures fairly.
Weapons: She carries a battleaxe, which she calls Swiftstream, and a vermin scimitar she took from a vermin raiding party that attacked her tribe.
Personality: She loves helping other beasts. She is extremely devoted to her tribe and hates seeing goodbeasts in pain or sad, she will always fight for a just cause and defend the innocent and weak. She can be extremely aggressive, however. For example, sometimes a form of bloodwrath that overtakes her in battle does not leave her after a battle is won and she continues to behave very aggressively.
Appearance: Sleek with a dark brown fur and a scar over half her face, blinding her in her left eye. She got this wound in the same skirmish were she claimed her scimitar from the vermin raiding party. She is on the shorter side for otters, but very powerfully built.
Background: She lived in a tribe that dwelt in Mossflower. A vermin gang attacked and a few of her tribe were killed. After the battle she continued to track the vermin gang and try to slay them. During this time she got her scar.
Other: None
Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

HoltLutra

I know I made this sign-up after the RP began, is it still ok if I join?
Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

Unimaginative

Yep! You're accepted. However, in the future, it's advisable to wait for your character to be accepted before you post.  :)

Dannflower Reguba

Ehedetor is said to have a strategic mind, and moments later we are told that he doesn't focus on technical strategy and that his method of war is the swarm of numbers.... So is he strategic or a leader that relies on advantages? Any leader can play well when the game's in their favor, tactician's are born when they can beat the odds.... Oh, I've got my eye on this RP BTW  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Unimaginative

Dan! Hey!

At this point, Doboslav is saying whatever he thinks will work to get the Redwallers on his side. Though, to some extent he believes everything he says.

After we finish up with this exposition, I'm going to open Ehedetor and Doboslav for anyone to control.

Wylder Treejumper

Brother Eldon will jump in once Doboslav and Haenrock finish their interaction.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm getting a better handle on my schedule now, and this RP seems pretty lightly paced, so I think I should be able to handle it.

Name: Ehrdvin Bramble

Species: Gray Squirrel

Affiliation (Ehedetor or Doboslav): Neutral, though he is duty bound to Ehedetor

Reason for Affiliation: I will clarify in the background, simply put, he is from Southsward, and sworn ally to the reigning badgerlord.

Weapons: A Sai (or parrying dagger), and an elegantly yet sturdily crafted Rapier

Personality: Only harsh as a form of sarcasm or when dealing with a real problem recruit. He is amiable whenever the situation offers the opportunity. Not necessarily humorous, but he's willing to smile and enjoy his time away from the field. However, he is very blunt and honest on the battlefield, and isn't one to spout nonsense, though he's gotten used to the Hare's more jovial approach to combat.

Appearance: Always neat, and upright in stature. His fur is as mottled as a mountain hare, ranging from dark grays and browns to cherry red patches and a white ear (the left one, which also happens to be slightly longer than the right). His eyes are golden, hazel, and his tail has a red-brown flare at the end.

Uniform: He wears a Southswardian Guard uniform which is white with scarlet highlights, and silver trim. Besides the simple tunic and "pants," the clothing also features thick-topped, thin-bottomed leather booths that cover 3/4 of the lower leg (thin bottomed, or no bottomed for squirrels and otters who can perform better with their natural feet). The chest, shoulders, forearms, and tops of hands all have thin layers of refined steel plate armor (works well as a deflector, direct hits with good force will punch through). The arm joint area has two thin layers of cross-hatched leathers to provide protection against thrusts in these areas. It also features a sizable hood with a thicker section towards the back of the neck. This uniform was made with the purpose of mobility and targeted protection in mind, and is no suitable replacement for conventional armor.

Background: Ehrdvin has served Southsward from his youth, growing up within the guard. Over the years, he has made regular trips to Salamandastron to cross-train with the hares, eventually earning a respectable rank and assisting with the training. He has only been to Redwall a couple of times, but he harbors great respect for its' occupants, and their beliefs. Now, he is bringing a small number of trainees to the mountain with the intention of doing as he has done in years past.... Obviously, this will not be the case.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Scott McLamok

are we still doing this? if we are when are me and Soddy going to do something

This is the Way.

Unimaginative

You're welcome to enter whenever you'd like.

James Gryphon

They're both "26", who actually is the elder? Is it ambiguous?
« Subject to editing »