News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Crews of the Open Breeze Sign-up and OOC

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, July 06, 2016, 02:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Both are accepted! And those are some mighty fine characters! Go ahead and hop in when you want.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Aimless Gallivanter

Gonff I was not expecting your character to be like that but ive gotta say I love him
im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh my Galli, well thank you! I personally love to use Marshall whenever I can, because I have developed him in so many different ways. Glad to see that someone likes him! Thank you once again! (Oh, and Coop seems like a perfect tag-a-long to Marshall).
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Aimless Gallivanter

Upon the start of this roleplay ive come to realize that i know Jack Diddly Squat about what goes on onboard a pirate ship
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

Captain
[close]
First mate
[close]
Lookout
[close]

Hope that clears it up! ;D ;D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

Thank you everything has been made crystal clear
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

Hey Fatch do you need someone to RP with on your ship? I was thinking about making a good character.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Fatch of Southsward

Either way is fine with me!  8)   Feel free to join my motley crew.  ;D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

LT Sandpaw

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

LT Sandpaw

Alright here he is.

Fatch is his bio okay with you? He does affect your character a little.

Spoiler

Name: Splint/The Sand Viper
Race: Squirrel
Role: Crewmember
Ship: The Stallion's Mane

Appearance: Lithe and tall for his species, with sinewy muscles, and dark untrusting eyes Splint or as he is more commonly known, The Sand Viper/Viper is a squirrel in his prime. Splint's fur is golden like the sand, but unlike the rest of his kind he has no tail and trimmed ears. He wears a yellow tunic, tied up with a black leather belt where he carries his hook. He also has black lengths of cloth wrapped around his wrists and ankles to support both from heavy blows. The most noticeable feature however is a large brand burned into his forehead of a crossed dagger blade and fisted paw.

Weapon: A Guard Spear, and a sickle-like hook.

History: Splint never knew his true family, other than his training brothers. As an infant he was inspected and chosen for the pirate fighting ring as a prime candidate to be a gladiator for the pirates' viewing pleasure. His tail was cut, his ears trimmed, along with other necessities to condition him. From that day forward his life was dedicated to die in the ring, as all fighting slaves did. However Splint proved to be an excellent investment, perfectly trained to be loyal to the whip holder, and a dangerous battler in the ring he won his masters numerous victories and his original slave name of Low Worm soon changed to the chanted name of Sand Viper. At seventeen seasons he received the crossed dagger and fist of a seasoned gladiatorial fighter.
As the Viper grew older his current master grew too trusting, no longer using the fabled Sand Viper as a gladiator but as a body guard. On one trip during a costal raid a slave named Sol managed to steal the golden whip that commanded the Viper's loyalty. Using the Viper, Sol managed to finally take out his revenge on the pirates who had enslaved him. However in the slave revolt Sol was mortally wounded, and had the Viper carry him away. In his dying breaths Sol gave the Viper a proper name, and the golden whip essentially giving him his freedom. The newly named Splint however knew little of how to live, and needed a master for all he could do was fight. As fortune would have it he discovered a young mouse Captain close by who was in need of good fighters. After a series of events Splint signed on to the Stallion's Mane and entrusted Duncan Ross with the golden whip, sealing his absolute obedience to the mouse.
[close]

Fatch of Southsward

@LT Sandpaw

A gladiator? I certainly approve! Plus it'll be nice to have more than one person running the ship  :P

I don't know if you've ever seen the movie Gladiator, starring Russel Crowe, but it's one of my favorites, and your character reminds me of the Maximus.  :D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on July 26, 2016, 03:54:21 AM
I don't know if you've ever seen the movie Gladiator, starring Russel Crowe, but it's one of my favorites, and your character reminds me of the Maximus.  :D

That movie is delicious. Plus, it has Russel Crowe in it, and Russel Crowe is an Aussie.

Hickory

Quote from: Groddil on July 26, 2016, 04:00:18 AM
Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on July 26, 2016, 03:54:21 AM

That movie is delicious. Plus, it has Russel Crowe in it, and Russel Crowe is an Aussie.
Maximus is an excellent movie.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.