News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Camping in Bear Infested woods

Started by Rosie Willowwater, May 16, 2017, 01:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Campin'. Major juzt az lang az-

...Ach.....Vell zere gaez av ze food... *Ze Antz continue runnin' off viz av ze food from ze camp...Zaid food iz zen voraciouzly eaten, folloved by innumerable tiny burpz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

*Accidently starts a forest fire*
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Grabs marshmallows to protect them from the forest fire*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Antz zteal ze Marzhmallovz und run off*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

What ants? They're probably all dead from the forest fire!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Antz come runnin' pazt viz fire-extinguizherz und firefighter zuitz*

Lady Amber

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 19, 2017, 02:22:19 AM
*Ze Antz come runnin' pazt viz fire-extinguizherz und firefighter zuitz*

Delthion

*Fire Ants begin running rampant cackling with glee at their created destruction.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

* Ashleg releases wild water ants to combat the fire ants.

TSUUUUUUUNAMIIIII!

Delthion

*Releases Electro-Ants to combat the wild water ants.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Delthion

* Delthion throws Net Ants over Amber to prevent her from running.

Chipster of Noonvale