News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP sky-ship adventure where I draw out the story. (Prologue and OOC Signup)

Started by UNKN0WN, June 11, 2017, 05:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

@Rosie Willowwater Hope this is satisfactory  :)

http://shadowspyproductions.deviantart.com/art/Krisastra-Chandler-feat-Groddil-685882392

@Aimless Gallivanter lol, we're in different timezones  ;D

@Lord_Ashenwyte Glad it works :)

@Groddil All those fantasy races exist here just in different places.  (Ice giants in the north, daemon in another plane, etc...)

Sorry about some of the images not working.   :'(
Hopefully using direct links will help alleviate the problem.

Rosie Willowwater

UNKN0WN

@Jetthebinturong @Aimless Gallivanter @Cornflower MM @The Skarzs

Any of you guys have a character ready or do you need some more time?

@Rosie Willowwater Ha ha, glad you like it  ;D

The Skarzs

Where will they be starting from?

Your name is Zernak
You are a passenger.
You are eight feet tall and literally made of stone: You're a troll. Your arms are longer than your legs, you have broad shoulders and no neck to speak of. Your face is plain, with two small, dark eyes either side of a large nose, and mostly devoid of emotions due to the physical disability to be able to show them openly. You wear a kilt made of animal hides and a plain, elbow-length shirt.
Picture to help visualize
[close]
Brief history: Zernak is a cave troll, born in the mountain caves until he was grown. From there he ventured into the world to pursue a trade of metalworking, something the trolls were adept at. He is on the sky-ship to go to (whatever country they're going to) to have his skills employed there. He is not a crew member, but until they land he is at the mercy of whatever direction the ship's adventure will take.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 14, 2017, 04:54:12 AM
Where will they be starting from?

Your name is Zernak
You are a passenger.
You are eight feet tall and literally made of potato: You're a tatoll. Your arms are longer than your legs, you have broad shoulders and no neck to speak of. Your face is plain, with two small, dark eyes either side of a large nose, and mostly devoid of emotions due to the physical disability to be able to show them openly. You wear a kilt made of animal hides and a plain, elbow-length shirt.
Picture to help visualize
[close]
Brief history: Zernak is a cave tatoll, born in the mountain caves until he was grown. From there he ventured into the world to pursue a trade of metalworking, something the tatolls were adept at. He is on the sky-ship to go to (whatever country they're going to) to have his skills employed there. He is not a crew member, but until they land he is at the mercy of whatever direction the ship's adventure will take.

Fixed that for you.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I reckon I'm gonna have to drop out, sorry. I have literally no idea what to make for a character.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Groddil

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 14, 2017, 07:59:03 PM
I reckon I'm gonna have to drop out, sorry. I have literally no idea what to make for a character.

Check your discord messages.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 14, 2017, 05:39:00 PM
Lay off, Groddil.

More like Lay's off amirite baahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahalhjhaiuhfuahfiujabgviai afj cs  d a
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

UNKN0WN

@The Skarzs  Your rendition of Zernak makes me really happy inside  ;D
Not sure if you still want me to draw him or not, I like him the way he is.
Also, the Predator is presently docked at port in the capital city.

@Groddil Wow, Groddil. Just wow.

@Jetthebinturong Aw man, we'll miss you.  :)

Groddil

Quote from: UNKN0WN on June 15, 2017, 03:08:54 AM
@Groddil Wow, Groddil. Just wow. Inside joke. :p Not sure if I told you what it means or not.

@Jetthebinturong Aw man, we'll miss you.  :) I messaged him a random D&D character generator. Hopefully we might see him again.

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Groddil on June 15, 2017, 03:11:22 AM
Quote from: UNKN0WN on June 15, 2017, 03:08:54 AM
@Groddil Wow, Groddil. Just wow. Inside joke. :p Not sure if I told you what it means or not.

@Jetthebinturong Aw man, we'll miss you.  :) I messaged him a random D&D character generator. Hopefully we might see him again.

Guess I'm just out of the loop.

Also, hope Jetty can join.

The Skarzs

You can draw him if you want to.

Quote from: Groddil on June 15, 2017, 03:11:22 AM
Inside joke. :p
______
  /   .     .  \
/       -        \
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil