News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Delthion

*Ashleg respawns in the place where the Lifeguard chair was.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion turns pool into ice cream.

There! Problem solved!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Skates gracefully along the frozen surface of the ice cream*

Delthion

* Delthion stuffs Amber up to her neck in the ice cream pond.

Lady Amber

Delthion

Lady Amber

;D

*Shoves ice cream down Del's throat*

Delthion

Lady Amber

*Del starts choking on the ice cream*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion