Murder on the Meadow - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups

Started by Delthion, July 29, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Skarzs

It's because they're a couple.

I'll see about making a character soon. As it is, it's hard to post anything of length on my phone from work.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Sickness does not condone to creative juices flowing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Are you kidding?! Snot is very creative! ;D

Get better soon!

Andy

Are you still looking for people for this? If so I might be interested in joining, but you'd have to forgive an old fart who's forgotten a lot of the lore (and I might have to read up on some things here and there to jog the ole memory, wot, wot?)
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

Have questions about the lore that are completely random and you don't want to bother looking up?
PM me or DM me on Discord, I'm on so much and constantly thinking about Redwall I guess there'd be no pain in halpin'.

The Skarzs

(Can't believe I forgot about this. When I see topics on my phone that I intend to write longer posts on, I tend to wait until I can get home to my computer. And then I forget and don't see the "new" marker and don't go into the topic.)

I will make a character.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Andy

I'll keep that in mind, Ashleg, thanks. The only question I have right now pertains to this RP specifically as I'm sure people have different feelings about this sort of thing, so I reckon it'd be for Delthion to answer.

I wanna know: would it be permissible for me to use a species that is typically evil?  I was interested in having a ferret character, but not necessarily playing them as evil. There were a few gray or good characters belonging to "evil" species in the books, so I was curious about that. If it's a no-go, I'll choose another species, no problem.

Delthion

Yes I am looking for new characters. As for using such a species I'd prefer that you don't, simply because since there is a murder here, the ferret will be the automatic suspect, and it would be less shocking to the Redwallers. :)

Andy

That's what I figured, no problem. I'll try to get around to making a character today or tomorrow.