News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Murder on the Meadow - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups

Started by Delthion, July 29, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

@Delthion Since the murder happened, is it okay for me to jump in with my first post or would you rather I just back out?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes to both questions! ;D (Feel free to post Corn. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HoltLutra

Name: Derry
Species: Squirrel
Role:Bellringer
Personality: Cheerful and very energetic, but can restrain himself when necessary. He was very close to Ansy growing up.
Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Krantor the Brutal

Name: Gustaf
Species: Mole
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Foremole
Personality: Mild mannered, willing to help, no very adventurous  and likes to keep life simple.
Misc: Carries his spade over his shoulder at all times.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Delthion

HoltLutra

Ashleg

My character is DED.

I don't know what to do with Skipper. We don't click. So he's offscreen. Blahaarghh.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

HoltLutra

Delthion

I am more of a GM in this but I can do something.