News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Long John Silver's

Started by Ashleg, August 26, 2017, 04:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Can I just get my tacos so I can leave?

Ashleg

Your tacos are on the grill.

Delthion

I NEED ALL OF THE TARTAR SAUCE TO GO WITH MY CLAM ABOMINATIONS!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

* Ashleg squeezes Tartar Sauce out of the tube and into Delthion's ears.

Delthion

* Delthion grows anteater-like tongue and eats the tartar sauce.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

* Ashleg waits until Delthion is done eating the tartar sauce and then cuts his tongue off and broils it and gives it back to him, a-la-mode style.

Delthion

* Delthion eats my tongue and the ice cream.

Ashleg

Delthion

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg