News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mauthion Wedding

Started by Rosie Willowwater, September 13, 2017, 12:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Poor Del. Betrayed by his love.

Maudie

Poor Ash. Betrayed by his love.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Poor Rosie, betrayed by Maudie.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Gonff the Mousethief

*Sheds a single tear*

Oh, how horrid is it to not see Rosie with Delthion. Instead, he is taken, bamboozled, and distraught by the fearsome, yet unwholesome love of Maudie. Not a ray of sun nor the brightness of the moon shall set foot on my soul until the two are whole once again. For Delsie is all of my thoughts, and shall be all of my will.

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rosie Willowwater

It is quite sad. Look at his posts, so lonely does he sound, he must be finally seeing how unfaithful Maudie really is.

Delthion

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 13, 2017, 03:59:56 AM
*Sheds a single tear*

Oh, how horrid is it to not see Rosie with Delthion. Instead, he is taken, bamboozled, and distraught by the fearsome, yet unwholesome love of Maudie. Not a ray of sun nor the brightness of the moon shall set foot on my soul until the two are whole once again. For Delsie is all of my thoughts, and shall be all of my will.

Rays have feet?

Maudie

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Maudie on September 13, 2017, 04:58:00 AM
How'd they manage that?

The Wonderful World of Imaginative Comparison
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

(Gonsie and Masthion FTW.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 13, 2017, 04:59:00 AM
Quote from: Maudie on September 13, 2017, 04:58:00 AM
How'd they manage that?

The Wonderful World of Imaginative Comparison

Wait, does that count as personification?