News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

We Welcome Some New Blood

Started by Matthias720, September 26, 2017, 02:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Greetings Redwallers!

It is my distinct honor and privilege to announce that the staff has selected two new members for our ranks. It is with great pleasure that Jukka the Sling and NovaNocturne will be moderators from this day forth!

Jukka has shown a dedication to this forum that I truly admire. She is an example to be learned from. Thank you, Jukka, for your years of service; please help us grow into the future!

Although relatively new, NovaNocturne has proven to be a fantastic member of the forum, producing a large quantity of high-quality content for the Fan Works boards. After much discussion, she has agreed to help us improve and expand our community. We look forward to your contributions and service, Nova!

Furthermore, Captain Tammo is being promoted to Global Moderator for his service with the Fan Works boards. Tammo, you have earned this right with your faithful service to the community!

Please join me in welcoming our new staff members!

Captain Tammo

Wowee! Hey everyone, thought I'd drop in to say a few words considering the new responsibilities and all!

I am very, very honored to have this opportunity to keep working with the community with some new responsibilities. This community means so much to me, and having been able to watch some great people help lead it for the past 7 or so years, I feel like I have learned a lot about from them on what it takes to be a leader on this forum.

I've got some fun ideas for the forum - all of which will require some collaboration with others to bring to fruition. And while I've normally been one to hang out around the fan works section, I've rediscovered the fun of branching out a bit to the other boards on the forum, particularly the general, character, and history boards. So stay tuned, I'll be in touch with you guys about those ideas in the near future :)

I also want to encourage anybody else who has something they want to try in the community (whether it be a contest, event, content series, or something entirely new) to feel free to reach out to me and the other mods! I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that we'd all love to hear what you have to say and help you get your idea going!

Anyway, that's all I've got for now. See you around the forum, everybody :)

Best,

~C.T.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior