News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Funeral for Frog Man

Started by Ashleg, September 30, 2017, 07:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

321tumbler

The guests are mourning the death of Frog Man.

Ashleg

I'm glad even THEY can pay their respects.

Rosie Willowwater

Do we want them to though? They are our enemies.

Ashleg

We all used to be one of them.

Rosie Willowwater

*Coughs* Some for two years *Coughs*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

So what I'm gathering from this is that Ash's frog nightlight burned out and he lost his will to live.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2017, 05:25:31 PM
Where is frog man now?

His body is still with us but his soul has travelled beyond our reach.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 30, 2017, 05:48:05 PM
So what I'm gathering from this is that Ash's frog nightlight burned out and he lost his will to live.

Maybe.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

How?!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

He recklessly jumped on the first Redwall forum he found.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 30, 2017, 05:48:05 PM
*Snort.* Ha ha ha!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 30, 2017, 07:31:56 PM
How?!

My forum experience started as I registered. ;D I never looked at anything before I was a member. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

But how did you know what you were getting yourself into?  What if we'd all been a bunch of weirdos? ;D

The Skarzs

He didn't. That makes him even weirder.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.