News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Funeral for Frog Man

Started by Ashleg, September 30, 2017, 07:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

You are a bunch of weirdos. And pre-teen me didn't care.

I literally just clicked on the site URL looking for a different Redwall forum, saw the RP boards, and signed up.

I'm still not sure if it was the worst or best decision of my life.

Ashleg

Well, in that case I was never a guest either.

I did exactly what Corn did. I came here to RolePlay and GOODNESS HELP ME SAND WILL RETURN SOON.

What I meant was you are a guest the moment you click on this forum and are not signed in.
So yes, we were all guests once.

You can see even when they're registering it will say "guest-signing up for an account" or something like that.

DelenatheWanderer

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MOURNING FROG MAN!!!
Do you know how much he meant? Even I, never having heard his name, can feel the impact he made in our lives. Please, remember... >8(
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Ashleg

OKAY. EVERYBEAST, QUIET DOWN!

Delena has brought up a good point here!

A frog, a very important Man, has died. And what are we doing? Talking about Guests and our happy little lives as if everything is normal?

TRUTH BE TOLD, IT ISN'T!

The world has lost a very dear and lovable contender!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on September 30, 2017, 06:17:12 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2017, 05:25:31 PM
Where is frog man now?

His body is still with us but his soul has travelled beyond our reach.
Don't mind the smell of chicken cooking.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Well, it isn't chicken, but it smells like it. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I believe he is saying that he is cooking frog right now.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Mr.Skarzs, are you aware that Frog Man is larger and wider than the average adult male's hand, and is made out of metal and paper mache?

Delthion

Ashleg

But my point is it wouldn't smell like chicken.

Delthion

Everything smells like chicken. ;D

Lady Amber

Who cares about chicken when one of the greatest creatures of this age has left our lives, never to return? Frog Man, gone to soon. He will forever be remembered as the kindest and most trusted individual among us. We shall erect a statue in his honor, a symbol of our appreciation and indebtedness to him. We shall look to it for hope in times of trouble, remembering the wise words of advice he gave us only a short time ago, before he was so cruelly wrenched from us in the prime of his life. He may be gone, but he shall live on in our hearts. May this day be long remembered as a day of sorrow, but also of hope. For we shall grow from this loss, and perhaps someday, we shall start to heal.

Thank you, Frog Man, for the things you taught us in the short time you were with us.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on October 01, 2017, 04:21:52 PM
Mr.Skarzs, are you aware that Frog Man is larger and wider than the average adult male's hand, and is made out of metal and paper mache?
Yep.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.