News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

YouTube

Started by Maudie, October 01, 2017, 05:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

It's been gone for a long time, bud.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

sunflashtheace

I like dude perfect..... ik ik its a "little kid show" but hey its clean plus some of it is cool I like jaydon too

Ashleg

I see ads for that all the time when I'm watching SpongeBob. ::)

Søren

I just uploaded a video today

I'm retired from the forum

Kikicoolers

How can you post without using Quick reply?

Jukka the Sling

@Kikicoolers  Click on Profile at the top of the page, then click on Look and Layout.  Near the bottom, it'll say, "Use quick reply on topic display'.  Choose 'don't show at all'. Then hit 'Change Profile'.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Kikicoolers

Tungro

You can find me on YouTube as Arkos Media
Spoiler

The Witessss

do you just post the audio books or do you have a part in the making?
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

My Description
Welcome to Arkos Media! Here I upload high quality and full cast productions of audiobooks such as Redwall and Narnia. I also put together complete collection playlists including things like Tintin, George Shrinks, various movie soundtracks and much more! In the future I hope to be able to put up the Phantom of the Opera and expand into music as well. If you have any requests mark them down in the 'Discussions' tab of my channel.

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Ouroboros

Quote from: Tungro on March 11, 2019, 09:24:47 PM
My Description
Here I upload high quality and full cast productions of audiobooks such as Redwall and Narnia.

This feels to me like a copyright strike just waiting to happen.

Tungro

Well I searched in the worldwide copyright database and it said none of my content violated copyright laws sooooo...