News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

FOOD FIGHT!

Started by Delthion, November 18, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Per HIAG's suggestion we are now starting a food fight.

*Hurls an apple pie at HIAG.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Duckz ze Apple Pie und launchez a Potatoe at Delthion, az vell az ze next member bezidez 'im tae pozt*

'AVE A POTATO!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

*Ducks the potato and slaps HiAG with a fish*

Delthion

* Delthion eats the potato, and incinerates Amber with a spicy meatball.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Comes back to life and incases Del in jello*

Delthion

* Delthion bounces about in my gelatinous shell, and crushes Amber beneath the jello.

Ashleg

Delthion

* Delthion mashes Ashleg into a potato.

321tumbler

*potatoes Delthion into Ashleg*

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Ashleg

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dyez Ash viz food-colourin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nadaz, voice of the host

*steals fish from Amber and throws it at Delthion*
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Ashleg

*Forces HIAG to eat uncooked spaghetti*  >:D

DelenatheWanderer

*Knocks out Ashleg with a giant turkey*
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...