News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Holt5's Art Gallery

Started by Holt5, November 21, 2017, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

*Slithers nearer*

Do you do trades or any of that?

If not, completely fine, I'm in a lot of art-debt anyway. But your style is awesome.

Holt5

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 17, 2017, 06:08:23 AM
Very realistic style, once again. Well done.
Thank you!  ;)

Quote from: Ashleg on December 18, 2017, 05:42:33 PM
*Slithers nearer*

Do you do trades or any of that?

If not, completely fine, I'm in a lot of art-debt anyway. But your style is awesome.

I'm afraid I'm not really up for an art trade right now, although I do accept commissions on DA. :) If I think of a character I'd like to trade for though, I may shoot you a message!

Some art studies I was working on recently! (Last one is a bit older, but related.) Originally I was just trying to illustrate the same animal through different styles, but it turned into some expressionism practice as well.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Holt5

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

The Skarzs

Love the first one.

Do you use charcoal?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Holt5

I do use charcoal in my drawings every so often, but these ones I didn't. I typically edit everything on the computer after drawing it. Adjusting the contrast and bringing out the lights and darks a bit more.  :)

The Skarzs

Ah, okay. It's a good look.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Holt5

Another squirrel warrior!
Spoiler
[close]

Ashleg

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Holt5

Thanks, everyone!  :)

Spoiler
[close]

Holt5

Holt5

The Skarzs

Man, your art is always so awesome. They always look like real animals.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy