The Marriage of Ashleg and Rosie Willowwater

Started by Ashleg, December 01, 2017, 03:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 02, 2017, 02:49:32 AM
That's the problem. We don't know anymore.

Nah, we do. It's Del. These other marriages? All just a cover up.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rosie Willowwater

But wouldn't marrying other people be counter-intuitive if Del is my true love? (Not saying he's not though ;D)

Ashleg

I SHOWED ROSIE A VIDEO OF A BABY PENGUIN

THAT IS TRUE LOVE

YA'LL GET SHREKD

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 02, 2017, 02:58:58 AM
But wouldn't marrying other people be counter-intuitive if Del is my true love? (Not saying he's not though ;D)

Someone's gotta be out there. Someone who despises Delsie, who wants it burned to the ground and buried. You and Del both know this, but in order to keep safe, you hide behind marriages and shipping others. It's a ploy to keep this anonymous hater at bay, to make them think their love was but a small fling. Oh no, it is real, burning, raging. Just in secret, and behind many a veil. Ain't that some Mafia sounding plot.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Ashleg on December 02, 2017, 03:01:16 AM
I SHOWED ROSIE A VIDEO OF A BABY PENGUIN

THAT IS TRUE LOVE

YA'LL GET SHREKD

You also showed me a video and many pictures of spiders. It evens out.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 02, 2017, 03:08:33 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 02, 2017, 02:58:58 AM

Someone's gotta be out there. Someone who despises Delsie, who wants it burned to the ground and buried. You and Del both know this, but in order to keep safe, you hide behind marriages and shipping others. It's a ploy to keep this anonymous hater at bay, to make them think their love was but a small fling. Oh no, it is real, burning, raging. Just in secret, and behind many a veil. Ain't that some Mafia sounding plot.

GONFF WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? NOW OUR SECRET IS OUT!!

Chipster of Noonvale

Gonff the Mousethief

Well I guess you and Del might be on the run again then  ;D

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on December 02, 2017, 03:14:52 AM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 02, 2017, 03:08:33 AMAin't that some Mafia sounding plot.
I miss mafia, it used to be what I enjoyed the most on this forum :'(

For real. I would love to try and host one but I don't have a lick of time to do so.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on December 02, 2017, 03:14:52 AM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 02, 2017, 03:08:33 AMAin't that some Mafia sounding plot.
I miss mafia, it used to be what I enjoyed the most on this forum :'(

Haha, yeah, that's kinda my fault :P I could try re-doing the idea of my old one since a lot of people have left since then.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 02, 2017, 03:19:54 AM
Well I guess you and Del might be on the run again then  ;D

For real. I would love to try and host one but I don't have a lick of time to do so.

NOT AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?

Oh, you would be awesome at hosting Mafia once you have the time. Maybe next Summer or something.

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh I think if you did redo it that would be pretty great, especially since with some of the newer folk.

What would be more romantic than two lovers on the run for their lives and their love?  ;D

Oh, why thank you very much Rosie. I know at one point there was a list for who would host and I was on it, but then something happened and two games started and well here we are.

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rosie Willowwater

Aww, thank you. I'll try and get it started up again soon then.

But if one of us die from the anonymous hater then it would be tragic. Do you want that?

Yeah, it was kind of hard when there was never an official list and so many people wanted to host games.

Gonff the Mousethief

Well in that case, the forum is about to get really dadgum great then  ;)

Hmm, didn't think of that. Though, what if by marrying so many people and shipping even more you two make a sort of pocket of people to protect y'all and defend against this anti-Delsie purser? A sort of wall of defense made of willing Delsie followers.

Oh man, those were crazy times, though the games always turned out amazing. I think I either won one or died at the last second. Or both.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.