News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Terraria

Started by Matthias720, December 08, 2011, 01:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Terraria, sometimes viewed as a Minecraft knockoff, is a 2D rpg, platformer, exploration, adventure game.

Does anyone play Terraria? If so, what do you think about it, and how long have you played it?

rakkety tam

do u have to download it it looks fun but i cant download
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Matthias720

Yeah, it's a download. Sorry. :(

rakkety tam

oh well it would have probably taken forever to download(if u say it took like 10 minutes i'll kill u (i was being sarcastic btw lol)  )
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Trigoma

i played it once. it was epic xD but that was on my friends comp and forgot about it.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Coobreedan

Cool? Can we see more pictures?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

look them up on google coobreedan
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Matthias720

Plugg Firetail

Yeah I play terraria. It's pretty fun. Just that I don't know what to use to craft armor(stupid eyeballs)

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Wow. Anyway, can Terraria be played on MP4, 'cos that's what I have.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

Hoi! Revive! Terraria is awesome! 1.2! Stabbing things in the face with Excalibur, and killing the Destroyer with Nimbus Staffs! Yeah! Terraria!

Blaggut

I love it, but cubeworld is better, so is MC. My friend has it, but.i can't cuz they don't have it on Mac.
~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

Quote from: Blaggut on October 25, 2013, 05:50:08 AM
I love it, but cubeworld is better, so is MC. My friend has it, but.i can't cuz they don't have it on Mac.
Cube world is great! However I feel that it is somewhat limited in what you can do, after a while it gets a little stale. Great game though, big future ahead of it if Wollay keeps updating.
I see Minecraft and Terraria as apples and oranges. Terraria is about a series of boss fights, getting good gear, and to a degree building. Minecraft is mostly building, with a little bit of fighting mixed in. Plus, one is 2D and one is 3D. Just my opinion, though. I like all three games equally :P in my head none of them compare with each other.