News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Project S.L.A.G.A.R

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 10:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I saw the e-mail link in one page of Ask Slagar myself. Probably there on purpose though.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

Yeah, I managed to get him to email me back, though. It was awesome.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Thanks for sending me his e-mail address, Nightfire! I'll have to e-mail him to, one of these days...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

Quote from: Nightfire on August 10, 2011, 04:23:11 PM
:o What did he say?!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

I read one page of the "Ask Slagar" and I was totally laughing. It was soooo funny! Wish it was still up and running.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Quote from: Coobreedan on August 10, 2011, 06:43:05 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on August 10, 2011, 04:23:11 PM
:o What did he say?!

Go onto the thread about "You know you have been reading too much Redwall when..." because I copied and posted my email to him and then his reply.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Just finished The Adventures of Superstripe the Unrealistic.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

The Lady Shael

Wow, I can't believe I haven't read this before.

That's when Superstripe and Edwin walked in.

Superstripe was a towering badgerlord, decked out in badger plate mail with protruding shoulder spikes, wearing a war helmet upon his head, chain mail on his neck, and a great shield of death upon his back. In his hands, which wore studded leather gloves, he carried a super-sharp, double-bladed sword. In his belt he carried an elastic silk sling, a serrated hatchet, a throwing axe, a war mallet, a leviathan death blade, a badger war hammer, a blow dart gun, flint, a smoke bomb, the axe of Brocktree, a flagon of magic ale, and a turban, in case surprise is needed. It seemed that he could easily stand tall over the next largest badger any of the tavern's inhabitants had ever seen, and his incredible physique showed that he could overpower even the most powerful of rogues.

Edwin was a hare.

Absolute genius. I can't stop laughing...
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Harhahaha!
And what's interesting is that that inventory is actually an exact replica of one used by some Redwall fan fiction writer, word for word.

Icefire

Oh my word! That is hilarious!
Winnie the Pooh! lol
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Where's Superstripe from?  ??? ???
Never mind, I found out.  ;D That is funny.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Haha, loving this website!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Icefire on August 11, 2011, 04:33:55 AM
Oh my word! That is hilarious!
Winnie the Pooh! lol

I was ROFL when I read that XD!!!!!

Tiria Wildlough

What's ROFL, and I emailed Slagar a few days ago. I'll post it here when he answers. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.