News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Project S.L.A.G.A.R

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 10:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

^ Rolling On the Floor Laughing, I think. I can't wait to hear Slagar's reply if there is one!

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

Nice. I'm still awaiting a reply from Slagar. @Nightfire, how long did it take you to get an answer?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

A week. Maybe he's just being stubborn and not replying in the hopes that we'll leave him along. Fat chance o' that, Slagar! Buahahahaha!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Heehee. I wouldn't doubt it.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

I survived Cruel Joke no.2! Her's the Congratulations! message:

QuoteI can't believe you actually sat through all of that... well, I guess you didn't have too much of a choice in the matter. So... congratulations. You have proven yourself. Or your left mouse button. Either one, really. They both fit.

No.5 was horrible.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I clicked one of them, I don't know which one. It made me think my computer had a really bad virus, so I panicked and started rapid-clicking the red X button in the upper right corner of the page. I kinda wussed out on that one. I'll be brave and sit through it next time.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I love jokes like that. I especially love the real thing when  fake internet security shows you you have multiple viruses throughout your computer. "4 viruses detected" in drive C is common. It normally has more than any other folder.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

I survived Joke #2!!! It was AWESOME!!!! I was actually laughing fit to burst throughout the entire thing! I got the same message as Cobreedan.

Coobreedan

If you are a Redwall hating flea-bag say ok.

I AM OFFICIALLY A REDWALL HATING FLEA-BAG!

I like the bits where you type stuff in.  ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Ha, now I click the Cruel Joke #2 for some daily laughs!  :D

Tiria Wildlough

YEAH! I LOVE THE CRUEL JOKES! The one where it jams up your internet window thing is so funny. It took me ages to actually get it. XD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I love the very last Cruel Joke. It shows a screen. And is says it is loading...and loading...and it just keeps on loading forever...while you wait impatiently for the Cruel Joke to begin...not even realizing that it has already begun...
:D

Coobreedan

I knew the loading thing was actually the joke the first time I saw it. It really clever though, it makes your pointer turn into your loading thingy!

Nightfire

I hated the one that locks up your server, though. That actually WAS cruel!!! So far, Slagar hasn't responded to me. I guess he refuses to acknowledge my existence.