News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Zombie Plans

Started by DanielofRedwall, January 24, 2012, 01:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

It's inevitable. Someday, the planet will be taken over by zombies. So, to be prepared, people need a zombie plan. That is, a plan to deal with the zombies.

Here are my zombie plans:

1. Plant plants which fire stuff, because if Plants vs Zombies has taught me anything, it is that plants can fight zombies easily.

2. Move to far-north Canada. Zombies can't stand the snow.

What are your zombie plans?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

3. Craft dispensers and surround base
4. Mine diamond and craft with it.
5. Oh wait...
This didn't mean minecraft
*whistles nonconchantly and walks out of topic*
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Bragoon

http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327370602&sr=1-1
This is my zombie plan.  

It sure will be convenient that I know Russian for when I move to Russia to hide in the tundra from the zombies.  Mr. Brooks says that snowy terrain makes good cover (for both you and zombies, unfortunately), and that there aren't many people around to be infected and spread the epidemic.  

(Note that an editorial listed on the Amazon listing for that book is incorrect - it states that Mel Brooks wrote it, but it was actually Max Brooks, who is, in fact, a different person.)
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

eualaia

1: buy shotgun
2: get grenades
3: fight

XD
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

Nah, I don't believe there are zombies.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 24, 2012, 08:56:35 AM
Nah, I don't believe there are zombies.
You'll be the first to go...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Matthias720

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on January 24, 2012, 02:04:36 AM
3. Craft dispensers and surround base
4. Mine diamond and craft with it.
5. Oh wait...
This didn't mean minecraft
*whistles nonconchantly and walks out of topic*
That's pretty much what I was thinking. XD

Jukka the Sling

*revives topic for no real reason*

First, I'd get together all the weapons I could find or make.  Then we'd probably have to go on a supply run.  Afterwards, we'd either hole up in the house we're in right now or at one of the warehouse-type buildings associated with my dad's job (he polishes granite).  We could probably drop a bunch of the huge granite slabs on the attacking hordes. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

I'd start sharpening all pointy things in the house (there's something truly amusing about the idea of murdering with a corkscrew)!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Andy

My family and I are survivors by nature. We'd make a fortified base out of some relatively defensible location and gather what weapons and supplies we could.  I already have a decent pocket knife and some multi-tools that would be useful in any sort of survival situation, and we've always dealt with harsh circumstances in life, often living in less than ideal situations and on occasion eating expired foods. We'd start a garden (if we can't get one going before then) and scavenge what we could, and we'd be alright, methinks. So, my zombie plan is basically my regualr life plan. "Just Survive Somehow." ;)
Only actions can speak the truth.

Groddil

My plan:

1. Live in Australia.

The wildlife will kill all the zombies.

Oh wait.

The Skarzs

I'll go live on an island up in Alaska.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

My plan: