News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

OOC: ...I don't know!

Bullwing then tucked his wings back.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Skipper

OOC: what are you all doing?? i thought it ended when you freed the hares and Redclaw sailed away ???

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: If that's the case, there will have to be another RP for us catching up to you and stopping you from taking others. The vermin can't just get away. Bwsides we have to rap this part up any way (find the slaves)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

winifred

OOC:Lets do something to close the RP like go to salamandastron and plan strategy for the vermin then start a new thread. But I'm not the creator of this thread so do whatever ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: We have to find the slaves... That would make a good stopping point. BIC:

"Over here! I found some!" Said Lupus spotting a family of mice and a squirrel friend of theirs... Strange... The squirrel was Albino! (Hands off he's mine! I'm using him in the next RP!) (Freeplay: family of mice, Ablino squirrel [like before said: THE SQUIRREL IS MINE NEXT RP!])

"Hello mates," Lupus started to talk to them, "I'm Lupus, this here is Brooky and er' brother, (steamflow right?) and ove there are some nice hares who I don't know yet. Might I ask who you are?"

Mice familys father
"Thank you all so very much! The lad over there don't talk to no one, around here he is called Silent,but as for our family. I'm Derphol, this ere's my wife Trevil, and the young'ns Furbole.Pleased to meat you all!

OOC: (modified) Changed my mind, I'll just control the Albino squirrel now. Sorry if this upsets the RP. It shouldn't.

Troy Troodon

OOC: You could always sign for my RP  ;D

Bullwing cocks his head side to side for surveillance.

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista sat against a tree, strangely quiet for a haremaid. Holding the spear tightly she said, "Are ye almost done? I think a few vermin are comin' this way." 
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I think we should skip any more vermin (personal opinion) cause we are ending this RP soon (I thnk). BIC:

Lupus stood back as the final door was opened and the last of the slaves were freed, "Well, that's one part o this adventure over... But I've a' feelin' we aren't quite done yet."

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Ooooh. Okay.

BIC: "What? Oh. Hmm... It was nothing in the woods. Nothin' at all." Something was wrong with Frista, she had grown quiet, unresponsive, and drawn into herself recently.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus gave the haremaid a curious look.. but though better of commenting about her jittery new self.

redwallgurl

OOC: alright i think we have found all the slaves right if not lets say they come back to the camp while we were gone. ill wrap up this rp and ill try to post a sequel for you guys. i might even be able to post it in the fanworks whe n i finish editing it(or start). Ill ask the mods to lock the topic and if you have any concerns please pm me.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

BrookSkimmer

Locked by redwallgurl's request  ;D Good thread you guys!