News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Conquest Desert Rp (Commasariant)

Started by Troy Troodon, February 13, 2012, 02:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

OOC: How aboy a new character like a Stoat or something.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I think I can do that, If you don't mind I'll quickly post the description of the stoat in the sign-up. Adding on to this, I think that we should just say that possibly maybe that Wisteria was never in command of anything at an point. It could all have just been Gurgan. Is that okie-dokie?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Lol,

BIC: Wisteria Wildcat sat in the leaves of an aged maple tree, watching the monkey and his vermin.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Yoziah, Head of the battalion drives his camel up to gurgan, just inches away from the great beast's long legs and paded hooves. He dismounts, and confronts the Stoat.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Gurgan salutes smartly with his spear, then cries out, "Aieeey!" When his spear tip pokes through his right ear.

Troy Troodon

Yoziah stands motionless, with a come expression and responds to his actions; "How do you do?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Gurgan quickly regains his composer and says, "Everything is running smoothly! Though two rats were executed due to being lazy and not following orders. Oh, and Flunkrug the fox said he smelled a Wildcat near camp. That is my report, Sir!" 

Troy Troodon

"The Cat, Is she not a spy for your battalion? It will be troublesome if he got both mis-guided information and traitors on our hand." So said Yoziah.

Meanwhile back at Hawkfort, Krat and the other scouts of mossflower soon entered and were greeted by Captain O'Brian.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria appeared right next to Yoziah, "Hmm, that would be bad, wouldn't it?" And with a swirl of her purple cloak, she was on top of the camel, "This is strange creature... Hmm.. anyway, you need a spy, do you not?"

Troy Troodon

"Well I guy they were only rumors after wall." Says Yoziah.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry it's been a while.

BIC: Wisteria leaped silently back off the camel, "DO you, or do you not, need a spy? If not then I can tell those Redwallers everything I've seen here. I have counted your numbers, Monkey. I have been watching you for a while now, I know everything I need to know. So, what do you think of that?"

She finished with a smirk and leaned against the camel as she waited for an answer.

Troy Troodon

"Very well, I am interested." Yoziah Replied.

Meanwhile back at Hawkfort The battalions were receiving status from O' Brian the boar. O'Brian was a tremendous beast, taller the most badgers on his hind legs, And he had a scar above his forehead, a likely reminder of his previous fights. He paces back anf forth, awating for more recuits.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I was waitin' for that. Lol. Also, Gurgan the Commander Stat can be played by anyone.

BIC: "Very good, though I require a few things, first of all, a tent. Two guards to be posted in front of my tent, good food, and my pick of any of your beasties there." The wildcat pointed to the camels, horses and others with a claw.

_____

Meanwhile, a little raccoon baby was covered in soot and ashes. The cottage where she had been raised was now burnt to the ground by vermin, and the two field-mice who had raised her had been slain.
The babe emitted a high-pitched squeal that echoed throughout the woodlands surrounding her.

Troy Troodon

Just then a Golden Eagle swooped down and examined her, She was not really hungry, she just had her meal back at Hawkfort as a resident there. She gently grasps her in her talson and flies her back to home base.

Meanwhile, Yoziah and a couple of his guards braught a roast lamb into Gurgan's Tent. "I bet while on fish and birds, you've never feasted on lamb." Yoziah exclaimed; "No I have not." Gurgan replies."

"Now my friends..." He announces to ther vermin; "You may eat as much as you like, But don't breaks the bones." The monkeys have been known to use every part of an animal for resource, Meat for food, Fat and Blood for Medicine, Hide for cloth and houseware, and the bones for many kinds of tools.