News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Conquest Desert Rp (Commasariant)

Started by Troy Troodon, February 13, 2012, 02:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

"Oi, look I just wanted to take him to fort alright." The eagle replies.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

The babe frowned, "I she! I she! No buy, she!" The raccoon complained to the hawk and hare.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

He takes off. Meanwhile back at base, Gurgan and Yoziah make temporary plans for the north.

redwallgurl

Lowrunner mutters to herself, "Huh, there I go with my crazy thoughts. Now I'm forced to bring this babe to camp. Wot a sorry life for a chap like me."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Troy Troodon

The doors open to her as soon as she arrives.

redwallgurl

As Lowrunner strides in she immediatly puts down the babe. "There you go you little rascal. How else can I be of assistance?"

Troy Troodon

"For one thing you can bring him inside." O'Brian responed as soon the doors open.

Wisteria Wild Cat

The raccoon babe frown hard, "NO I A GRRILL! Youa keepin' callin' meya he. Badda beastas."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on February 29, 2012, 12:54:55 AM
The raccoon babe frown hard, "NO I A GRRILL! Youa keepin' callin' meya he. Badda beastas."

I'm pretty sure babies don't actually talk like that. LOL

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I know but you kept calling HER a HE and she was just trying to get the point across. Sorry.

Troy Troodon

OOC:...anyway

BIC: "Well, now why doncha come inside then" O'Brian invites lowrunner.

redwallgurl

Lowrunner strides in and says, "Thank you for your hospitality. I don't wish to  be any bother by being here. If there's any thing I need to do tell me."

Wisteria Wild Cat

The raccoon babe's eyes went wide with wonder, but she uttered, no screamed, one word. " FOOOOOD!" The she smiled sweetly and asked again, "I wanna food peeze."

______
Meanwhile, Wisteria was getting sick of waiting, she had slid up a tree and watched. Nothing came into view. 

Troy Troodon

One of the guards noticed Wisteria; "Hello, Need to come in?"

OOC: Writter's Block

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria gave a small smile and leaped from the tree. Walking over to the gaurd she asked, "Would you ever tell that Yoziah that I was... leaving? Can I trust you?"
______
The raccoon babe was wailing now, "Foood! Foood! I 'ungwe! FOOD!"